Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Callly Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Boy staring at me.. what does it really mean?
    There's this boy in my class and recently when ever I see him araound at school I've been finding him sometimes staring at me.. like following me with his eyes every move I make.
    He's cute.. a lot but he doesn't has any girls friends... I only talked to him once.. just to tell him that we didn't have any lesson that day and like acted normally and also a little shocked when I talked to him but he looked me straight in the eyes and he didn't even said thank you he just said OK and went away... he doesn't do it every time he sees me at school.. that he stares at me.. but the other day he sat opposite of me during some free time and he kept looking straight at me..
    What does this all means?
    maryanne44 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 09:23 AM
    Maybe he is interested in you. If you are interested and curious if it could turn into a relationship or something then see if he would want to hangout or do something sometime. Just go for it if you want, what's the worst that could happen.
    PokeNiamh Posts: 17, Reputation: -3

Nov 19, 2012, 03:09 PM
    >texting edited<

Wow, he must like you!! This has happened to me at school before (believe it or not :P) and I sort of freaked out over it... Anyway, you should talk to him more often if you think he likes you. It should also stop him from staring at you because you are actually talking to him. Lol boys are so strange... So follow my advice and see what happens!!
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 22, 2012, 12:43 AM
    Boys are stupid. Just go up and talk to him :) He could be just really nervous and that's why he hasn't talked to you other than about school... make the first move and put yourself out there! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost? Staring at me in bed [ 4 Answers ]

When I was sixteen I woke up to hearing scratching, I ignored it at first as I was half awake. Within a minute I woke up fully as my feet were being tickled as I really hate that. I turned around to see what was tickling me, horror! Couldn't believe what I was seeing. A tall thick black shadow...

Staring anxieties? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi Erm this is going to sound extremely weird but I have a problem of staring at people from the sides of my eyes if that makes sense Like lets say I'm watching TV I would be looking forward but somehow I mage to look either side of me I can't I can't help it , its like when you say to yourself yor...

How come my guy friend keeps staring at me? [ 15 Answers ]

So I recently met a dude who is 5 years older, he's cool and all. We talk a lot, he knows that I'm taken and he and his girl are having problems. The other day when we hung out my my other friend, who is a girl. I noticed that he kept staring at me, well it's like more of the feeling where you know...

Staring to people [ 4 Answers ]

happy95 I am new to this site. My question is that I am very shy person by nature right now I am facing a problem that I stair at people I didn't know why I do this. I think I am over conscious that people are watching me what they are thinking about me right now I am in a big trouble because...

He keeps staring. Does he like me? [ 21 Answers ]

I like the same guy I did when I made other posts and I have a question... So this guy stares at me everyday, goes close to where I am, gets his friends to ask things about my life etc. but he never talks to me, and when he does he starts the conversation but never really leads it on... ...

View more questions Search