Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennydg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 09:39 PM
    Who sings that song ride sally ride
    It's a old song . And I don't even know the name but the chores is ride sally ride
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2009, 10:17 PM
    Hi,

It would appear to be The Gadjits or, Lou Reed.

Please click on the following link.

Ride Sally Ride Lyrics - Google Search

Thanks!
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Dec 27, 2009, 02:47 PM

Mustang Sally, originally by Wilson Pickett
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jan 9, 2010, 04:23 AM

Also a great version from the Movie 'The Commitments' sang by The Commitments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's ride on toy (square like ride on toy) [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for square like 70's ride on toy orange or red that had 6 wheels 3 on each side the rider sat in the middle and moved ride on toy by handles which moved in circle motion. Both hands were used to move this toy?

I can't ride a bike very well. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 44-year old female who's always been thin, but now needs to lose weight. I've never been able to ride a bike very far - even when I was little. Now I've just gotten the bike of my dreams for my birthday and want to ride with my husband. He can just go and go. He's even done the Hilly 100...

Using a ride on trencher [ 2 Answers ]

How far can you dig on a ride on trencher in an hour. It is one of the large ones, 4500 lbs, 12 foot long, can dig 40 inches deep. I would only be digging 18 inches deep, in dry west Texas red dirt. Very little rock if any, 3-4 inch wide trench, dry soil. Level surface. THanks for your help.

In for a ride? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so hears my story This may sound stupid and childish.. but for eh, three years? I have been BEST friends with everyone in the grade above me. I practically forget my real grade, I am ALWAYS with them.. and consider myself in the grade above me. I have not one friend in my own grade, me and...

Should I go to the Doctors or Ride it out? [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning, Here is my scenerio... I am 44, have ALWAYS had regular and normal periods, but have missed my last one completely... I would assume maybe the start of perimenopausal, except I have been having cramping every since the time I should have started and also dull pain in lower left side...

View more questions Search