Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Sep 23, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Youtube video upload
    Hi! I just created an account on YouTube, and tried to post a video last Sunday, so I waited for the confirmation message and everything, and then I went to the *my videos* section. I checked it, and it was processing, I wasn't worried. After like an hour, the video was still processing, I checked it first thing next morning, and it was still processing, and I checked it today and it WAS STILL PROCESSING so I erased the video, I asked a 'friend' in YouTube for help, but knew no more than me about it. Im wondering what's happening, 'cause its just 2 minutes 50 secs, so can anyone tell me? Maybe its my account or something, I don't know:confused:
    AquaLiz Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2008, 08:11 PM

Well, I'd try uploading the video again. I've had that problem, and if I remember correctly, the second time I uploaded it it went fine.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Oct 14, 2008, 08:25 PM

Like the person above said, remove the old video and reupload it! That happens to me all the time. It should only take a max of 10 minutes to process from personal experience
    HVACmike Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 06:59 PM

Same happened to me I uploaded a 11 min and 41 sec long video and about a hour or 2 later STILL PROCESSING! I don't know what's up with YT these days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make a slideshow and upload to YouTube [ 6 Answers ]

I need to make a slideshow, using still pictures that I've scanned, and set it to music, a song I've only found on YouTube. I have no software to do this, and don't want to downlaod any programs that are going to watermark my video. This is for my mom so it's important. She was recently diagnosed...

Funny YouTube video [ 2 Answers ]

Kids tend to reply differently when asked about monsters. As you will see in this video. LOL Warning: Mild Adult Language YouTube - Funny lil girl kicks monsters

How do I upload video into YouTube? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a video of a speech that I gave that is on dvd and I want to download it to my computer and then upload it to YouTube, etc. so I can share it online but I can't figure it out for some reason. Any advice or help would be great!

How Do I upload a slideshow onto YouTube ! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to upload a slideshow onto YouTube for about a month and it won't freakin work , I've tried everything ( probably not ) ! Please help ! It's a slideshow off Windows Movie Maker Any info please email me , [email protected]

View more questions Search