Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chexmygold Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Children's fantasy movie, white pony "maramis"
    Looking for the name of a movie that was out in the late 80;s or early 90's, children's fantasy with a white pony named Maramis?
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Mar 23, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chexmygold
    Looking for the name of a movie that was out in the late 80;s or early 90's, childrens fantasy with a white pony named Maramis?
    I totally can help you out with this movie!
    It's called "The Land of Faraway!"
    This is one of my FAVORITE movies and I've seen it hundreds of times! My grandma owns a copy, and me & my brother would watch it all the time!
    The story's about a boy who lives with his uncle & aunt, and wants to find his father...
    Little does he know that his father is really the King of the Land of Faraway, making the boy the Prince. He's taken to his father, and discovers he has to fight an evil knight to help save the children who the evil knight has kidnapped & turned into birds. If you know who Christian Bale is at all, he was in this movie! And of course, the horse's name is Miramis! ;)
    GrapwMix Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 01:12 AM
    OMG! I totally forgot about that movie, yea that movie was the best!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Movie with the "Frere Jacques" song? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted a question about this movie previously, but I had the name of the song spelled wrong. I had it spelled as Farashaka instead of Frere Jacques. I've posted the lyrics to the song below in hoping it will help with finding the answer. I saw a movie when I was younger, I think in the late 80's...

The movie "colors"  1988; Sean Penn [ 22 Answers ]

What is the name of the country western song and the artist that plays at the very very beginning of the movie? It is not a rap song... but pure country western: looks like it is not on the soundtrack... I don't get it!

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search