Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxsoflyyxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2014, 05:27 PM
    My orthodontist only put my top braces on,why?
    I got my top braces on in January... My ortho didn`t put my bottom ones on me.. It has been almost 6 months.. I have an overbite, overjet and other things. I do need bottom ones on my teeth are spaced and crooked.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 05:30 PM
    Did you ask him/her?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2014, 06:23 PM
    I agree with odinn7, we don't have an inside track to your orthidontist, only they can answer your question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 09:18 PM
    The top needs more work, and he wants to see how much the top will move, so he can gauge what needs to be done to bottom?

Perhaps you can not afford to pay for all of it right now ?

Your doctor is the only one, that knows why? Why have you not asked him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Top Row of Teeth Stick Out After Braces [ 21 Answers ]

So I just got my braces off today and my top row of teeth stick out. I've always noticed it while wearing the braces but I thought it just LOOKED like my teeth were slanting out because I had brackets on them. But after taking it off, it became obvious that it was no optical illusion. So I was...

Why would the orthodontist remove wires to the braces and not the brackets? [ 1 Answers ]

My son went for a visit today, we thought he was there for a tightening but instead had his wires taking out and still has the brackets in for 6 more weeks.. Just curious if this is normal.. Thanks

Is there something to put on top of EDPM roofing? [ 2 Answers ]

We recently had the roof on the addition part of our 1907, Victorian four-square re-done. My husband put on and EPDM rubber roof. What I was not aware of was that it was going to stay that way and that it was for flat, commercial roofs. I am curious if there are any materials to put over the top of...

Bad Orthodontist, Teeth still messed up after braces! [ 23 Answers ]

I am an adult and had braces for 2 yrs and 3 months. My top teeth were straight but my bottoms were a little crooked plus I had an extra tooth on the bottom. Also I had a slight underbite. I went to 3 ortho's before I choose him. All of which told me I would have to have jaw surgery. Hes the...

View more questions Search