Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heather128 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2013, 08:50 PM
    Can pregnancy cause a tooth to crumble, wisdom tooth problems?
    When I was pregnant with my youngest 3 years ago one of my wisdom teeth just started crumbling. Most of it came out in chucks and had no pain. My wisdom tooth was completely through when this happened. Now what was left on this side of the gums broke off the other day, still no pain. It feels like there may be some tooth left up in my gum but it doesn't hurt. I only have medical coverage and can not afford to see a dentist. Is there anything I can do? Any advice or ideas would be great.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 24, 2013, 09:15 PM
    You'll need to see a dentist. You don't want an infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom tooth [ 4 Answers ]

Why do my wisdom teeth smell?

Wisdom tooth extraction [ 3 Answers ]

Does a dentist insert and apply any object into the dry socket during a wisdom tooth extraction.

Wisdom tooth [ 11 Answers ]

Hello:) Recently my last wisdom tooth came in. But the thing is my wisdom tooth came in with only 2 crowns and a hook, one of the crowns is broken or did not form right and catches my tongue or my inside cheek. Also I believe it is hollow, I mean that there isn't much in the center. I am afraid...

Wisdom tooth removal [ 31 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old male, I have had to remove three wisdom teeth so far with the last one done like 3 days ago, Here's the link to the X ray OPG of my teeth, ImageShack - Hosting :: dsc00339vg2.jpg the one removed is the lower left jaw tooth which is on the right side of the image, and as you can...

Wisdom tooth [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a bad wisdom tooth for a few years. Scared to go to dentist. It has just fell out, no pain or bleeding. Looks like the whole tooth. What should I do?:confused: :(

View more questions Search