Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOCKET Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2006, 12:35 AM
    Could I Have Been Pregnant
    Hi I'm 28 Years Old My Partner And Myself Have Been Trying For A Baby For Some Years Now. This Is The First Time I've Had Spotting Just Before My Peroid Was Due.
    Yesterday I Started To Spot Again And When I Woke Up This Morning 31 Sept I Had Clumps Of Very Dark Red Blood That I Don't Normally Get When I Have A Period.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 1, 2006, 05:55 AM
    Yes, it is possible. You need to make a doctors appointment. Whenever unusual bleeding occurs it is in your best interest to see your physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... well I'm about to be 18... :D I've been trying to get pregnant for 5 months and for some reason I just cant, it's so weird I don't want to lie me and my boyfriend never use protection and we do it almost everyday... :confused: Im so scared, what if there's something wrong with me?. :mad: ...

Could I Be Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

With my periods I'm usually regular say I'm due on the 15th il come on either that day or a day before or after but this time I've come on 6 days early which isn't normal for me and my periods are always very heavy and painful but this time they isn't heavy or painful they are lighter then usual...

Am I pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I have been taking the pill since I was sixteen and my period always has been regular. I am about to be 28. In October I stopped taking the pill. My period was still regular just a week earlier. In December I had unprotected sex a few times. In January my period came but I only...

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have taken the birth control pill since I was sixteen. I am now 27. I have always had regular periods. I quit taking the birth control pill in October. My periods continued to be regular though. In the month of January I bled slightly but by no means was it what I had been...

Is my cat pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

New to this site, need help, My youngest cat, she's 2, just had her 1st litter in august. All of the kittens were fine and healthy, I found good homes for them and decided to get her fixed next fall, I didnt think cats went into heat more than once a year. Her belly is getting bigger, I thought she...

View more questions Search