Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpme1223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2006, 02:11 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I had an abortion on April 24th and have not got my period since. I have been using condoms with my partner since but last night the condom came off during sex and he ejaculated inside me. This condom also split about two weeks ago but no action was taken at the time. I have taken the morning after pill today but I am scared that I am already pregnant. Is one of the signs strong smelling urination? I took a pregnancy test yesterday but it appeared negative.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2006, 03:58 PM
    Originally posted by helpme1223
    I had an abortion on April 24th and have not got my period since. I have been using condoms with my partner since but last night the condom came off during sex and he ejaculated inside me. This condom also split about two weeks ago but no action was taken at the time. I have taken the morning after pill today but I am scared that I am already pregnant. Is one of the signs strong smelling urination? I took a pregnancy test yesterday but it appeared negative.
    I truly am hoping that the condom used last night was not the same one that split two weeks ago. If you read the post they sound like the same one.

Strong smelling urination is not uncommon after ejaculation within a vagina. A pregnancy test will not reveal anything yet.

Please do not use abortion as a means of birth control. If you are not ready to raise a family you should seriously reconsider sexual activity until such a time that you are ready.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2006, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Please do not use abortion as a means of birth control. If you are not ready to raise a family you should seriously reconsider sexual activity until such a time that you are ready.
    Or consider another, additional form of birth control.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2006, 04:38 PM
    Thank you CF for adding this. There are many alternatives out there that are much more healthy physically as well as psychologically.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search