Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindsay23smith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 11:04 PM
    Cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid.seven dwarf remake
    I remember this one movie when I was a kid I used to watch and can't think of the name of it. I remember that it reminded me of the seven dwarfs. There was one that I think was named thumbelina... she didn't think she was pretty or good at anything... there's another one that loved flowers, she thought she was very pretty. And I remember the main character was a young woman with long red hair. There was an old woman but I don't remember what she did. I really want to see this movie again but it would help if I knew the name. Please help.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 07:04 AM

Kind of sounds like Happily Ever After (1993)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie, fantacy,with a dwarf, live actors [ 27 Answers ]

OK, this is very scetchy to me. I used to rent this movie a lot as a kid. It could be late 70s or 80s. I remember a young boy and girl (maybe 9-12yr) I think brother and sister. I think the movie starts in there house, and this dwarf of some kind/small fantasy creature/little man appears. I...

Childhood movie: Seven dwarf women.and a prince? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying for a very long time now to find the title of the movie I remember as a child. I don't remember much being it have been so long ago, but here I go... if you can help me PLEASE do. It is VERY similar to snow white and the seven dwarfs only they are women(?) and they had a lot...

Trying to figure out what the name of an 80's or 90's Cartoon is that I use to watch [ 1 Answers ]

I was a little kid so my memory of the cartoon is a little sketchy. I thought the name of the cartoon was Crispy Critters like the old Cereal but I can't find a cartoon by that name. The cartoon was about these woodland critters that were in like animal cracker form and were the color of animal...

Used to watch this cartoon/anime movie when I was little [ 3 Answers ]

There's this movie that I used to watch when I was a little boy back in the late 80's to early 90's that I can't remember the name of and id like to watch it again somehow... the basic theme of this movie is there's 2 main characters, a villan that changed children into toys and his slave that...

Help Me Remember This Old Cartoon I Used To Watch Please [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what the old cartoon I'm thinking of is? It was a high school in space on another planet I don't remember a lot about it but I can't even get the slightest idea where to search on the internet also the cartoon characters were brightly coloured some aliens and some human I...

View more questions Search