Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJ1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 08:44 PM
    I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a s
    I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a stock entertainment package, after I had the car for 5 weeks and put only 1900 miles on it. The Tahoe had a total electrical failure the repair shop found that the DVD player was not stock and had been installed wrong. In return it shorted out the BCM and ignition system. My question is, is this a breach of contract of the dealership since they lied about the DVD player?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2010, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ1984 View Post
    My question is, is this a breach of contract of the dealership since they lied about the DVD player?
    Hello A:

Maybe. You're going to have to prove they KNEW it wasn't stock, and that's going to be hard... But, if you can, you might win in court.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jerky dvd playback in dvd player on TV [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been trying to burn dvd's using the files on my computer so I can play them in the dvd player attached to the TV. Every time I make a dvd it plays OK on the PC but when its in the dvd player the audio and video are out of sync and are jerky. The burning software is Nero 8 and I...

Burning a data DVD that can be watched in a regular DVD player [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, y'all out there. Maybe somebody can help me. I have as CD/DVD burning programs, Sonic Digital Media Plus v7 (by Roxio) and recently I had to buy a new writer drive and it came with Nero. I can burn a music and/or data CD that can be watched on a regular CD player, but I tried to put all my...

Connecting DVR player with DVD/VCR player [ 4 Answers ]

I have a directtv DVR box and can not recorder on my DVD/VCR player. I can play an VCR tape. I need help to connect the cables correctly to be able to record from my TV to my DVD/VCR player. Please help.:confused:

How to Connect DVR + VCR + DVD player +DVD recorder and switch box [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I had this with maybe the dvd player and the vcr but now I'm stuck and cannot find manual for the dvd recorder. I have too many wires and too many electronics Result I would like, in the ideal world, is to have my dvd recorder to have the ability to record old VHS and DVR and other DVDs. ...

Dish network hookups to DVD HDD, TV, and DVD player [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Dish Network 301 Satellite box I want to hookup a Pioneer DVD-640H HDD, so I can record from my dish channels to my DVD and/or HDD, I have an older Panasonic TV that has connections: ANT 1, ANT 2, audio (re-white RCA type) and also S-Video input and RCA a/v (yellow-red-white) input. ...

View more questions Search