Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honders Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2014, 02:10 PM
    What size primary wheel drive belt for ford YT 16H 09GN2199
    Ford or New Holland YT 16H model 09GN2199 primary drive belt size? Should be around 72 inches.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
    Hi,
    Looked it up at New Holland and found it to have been produced from 1/'85 to 12/'86. The belt has part #9613728 and is said to be 1/2" by 70.30" and can be seen at:
    Official New Holland Online Parts Store and Online Parts Catalog for New Holland and Ford Tractors.
    As (010) Drive...
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Ford Escape 5 Speed 4 Cyl Zetech All Wheel Drive [ 3 Answers ]

Shift cable broke. Replaced it. Gears seem to have switched places. Unable to put shifter into selected gear. Have to fight to find correct gear. Seems like 5th is in reverse position, etc. Replaced the cable bracket and it is still not working correctly. Going to burn out the clutch if can't fix...

Front wheel drive belt is loose after hitting object. How do you tighten it? [ 0 Answers ]

I was mowing neighbors lawn and hit an object I think to be wood. Mower immediately died, but started up again after a while. Blade looked bent so I replaced it. After doing so, I noticed the module for front propeller looked lose. Then after moving it, noticed that it was what tightens the belt...

I am trying to replace the wheel drive belt on my craftsman 33" self propelled mower. [ 0 Answers ]

When I remove the belt cover I can access the blade drive belt, but not the wheel drive belt, and I can't figure out how to get to it?

Drive belt on wheel horse [ 1 Answers ]

We have removed the drive belt from our wheel horse lawn mower (model: 92-11BF-91)and got another the right size, but we cannot seem to be able to put the new one back on. How do you do it?

How do I assemble the chain drive gear on a mid 90's s&s engine with a belt primary [ 0 Answers ]

How do I assemble the chain drive gear on a mid 90's s&s engine and a mid 80's transmission with a belt primary. It originally had a gear & chain primary and belt final drive. I am converting it. Not sure if I am assembling it correctly and if I have all the correct parts. Help! Thanks

View more questions Search