Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smelly13579 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Drive belt on wheel horse
    We have removed the drive belt from our wheel horse lawn mower (model: 92-11BF-91)and got another the right size, but we cannot seem to be able to put the new one back on. How do you do it?
    dizzycat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 07:06 AM
    Hi Smelly13579

What sort of engine do you have on it. My dad has one these but has nothing on the engine to tell him what make it is. So you could help us by telling us about your machine as we have no cutting deck and we might be able to help you with yours.

Do you still have the cutting deck on yours.
    Thanks a lot. Look forward to your reply.

From
    dizzycat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wheel horse C-85 electrical problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have inherited an wheel horse garden tractor and can't get the ignition switch to start the thing. Right now I have a simple push switch wired to the solenoid to start it. Its been worked on over the years by mechanics who didn't have the correct color wires when replacing anything. So now I...

Which 4 wheel drive? [ 1 Answers ]

Today I 'm going to interview for a courier job delivering drugs to recovery hospitals (old folks homes) at night. If I get it I will need a 4 wheel drive when winter comes. I don't care if its pretty just reliable and has some inclosed storage. Good gas mileage is a big plus because I pay my own...

Shifting 4 wheel drive [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 1994 pathfinder 4 wheel drive.. is there a trick going from 4 wheel high to 4 wheel low.. my shifter says 2w drive.. neutral.. 4 wheel high then 4 wheel low... it goes into 4 wheel drive fine.. I just can't seem to figure out how to go from high to low.. its a manual shft not electric.....

Belt diagram for Wheel Horse 212-6 [ 1 Answers ]

I am stuck as to how to reattach the belt to the mower deck. It is a twin-blade 36" and there is an idler pully. Anyone know how?

View more questions Search