Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulmadson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Trying to locate the Disney movie from 1959 entitled A Storm Called Maria
    Hi,

I am trying to locate the one hour Disney movie that was made in 1959, entitled, "A Storm Called Maria." Do you know where I can get a copy of this movie on DVD or Video? Or is there a place on the internet where I can watch it?

Thank You,
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2008, 09:42 PM
    It was not a movie. It was an episode of The Wonderful World of Disney. Good luck finding it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone remember the spanish/italian soap opera, "Maria, Maria" ? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching it as a child. For those of you who doesn't know what I'm referring to, it's about this girl named Maria. I think she was a shoe shiner or something and she falls in love with this really rich guy and he kind of falls in love with her too, and wants to marry her, but of course,...

Disney Movie from 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Hello OK I remember this disney movie you could get at Blockbuster. This girl moves into a town where people talk of gold because her mom and dad divorced or her dad died. The teenager meets this girl who not many people in town like because she is strange and the girl takes the new girl out to a...

Disney movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a Disney movie made like in the 90's I think and (I don't remember if it is a Disney movie or not lol) But this lady is about to marry his father and it turns out she is like a monster or something like that. And when everything ends the dad and the son go to a cave somewhere and behind...

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search