Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracywalker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 12:18 PM
    How do I get a transcript from a school that has closed down?
    I received my high school diploma from North Texas Christian Academy in 2006, this school no longer exists. How can I get more transcripts from them?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 12:21 PM

Have you contacted the Texas state board of education? Files from a closed school are kept at another institution usually.

Was it this one? --

North Texas Christian Academy|3201 North Central Expressway McKinney, TX 75071 214.544.1794 Fax 972.547.6748.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 12:22 PM

I agree with Wondergirl. Do you know where the students that attended that school went? That's likely where the files went.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 12:24 PM

I googled them and found their website, it doesn't appear that they are closed as their website is still up and so is a schedule for the 2010-2011 school year. Perhaps check their contact info here: North Texas Christian Academy

Apr 13, 2011, 09:47 PM
    Comment on ChihuahuaMomma's post
    There were two schools mine was the one on Alta Mesa Blvd.

Apr 13, 2011, 09:49 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Thx, I will contact the Texas State Board. There were two schools mine was the one located on Alta Mesa Blvd.
    NSCHS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2014, 11:14 AM
    The school was acquired by another education program in 2008. All of the files have been moved to Houston, TX. The purchasing programs number is 713-244-9842 and the website is North Star Life Services - NS Home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need transcript from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

Attended/Graduated from Universal Diesel & Construction Mechanic Schools, Inc. (Miami, FL) in 1977. Used veteran's benefits for this training. School now closed and I need a transcript. Can anybody help me?

Transcript from a closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from Rhode Island School Of Photography Inc. Located at 241 Webster Avenue, Providence, RI 02909 in the year 1994. Since then the school is closed and I am unable to get my transcript. Please Help.

Transcript from closed down school [ 6 Answers ]

I need to find my transcript from a business school that has closed down. How would I do that?

How to get a transcript from a closed school [ 1 Answers ]

Graduated from RCA Technical Institute - Cherry Hill, NJ. School has been closed for years who can I contact to get information on my transcripts?

View more questions Search