Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kheisler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2019, 12:02 PM
    Glacier bay toilets official site
    I purchased a glacier bay toilet a year ago from home depot . It's a dula flush part number a1250 a2417. Had no problem with it then all of a sudden it keeps wanting to fill up. The toilet never flushes but water somehow keeps flowing into the bowl?? I replaced the flow valve and thought was my problem but no I herard water running but never flushing. What is the problem.

Ken Heisler
    [email protected]
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2019, 02:08 PM
    Does it ever overflow? Maybe it's a float adjustment, or maybe it's just normal replacing of water lost through a small leak in the flapper. Check the flapper, put a weigh on it between flushes, and check for other leaks.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 26, 2019, 06:58 AM
    I agree with Talaniman... replace the flapper... should resolve the issue!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay sinks official site [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way to get sample chips of the granite sink colors??

Glacier bay toilets catalog [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I purchased a Glacier bay toilet @ the Home depot in Rutland Vermont. The flush handle is located on the left side of the tank. When filled with water there is a tray that holds all the flush water,when flushed the tray tips and allows the water out to flush the toilet. The...

Glacier Bay Official Site [ 2 Answers ]

We bought a glacier bay pull out kitchen faucet (sku 1001813690). We read all the instructions but noticed there was an allen wrench included in the parts but nothing in the instructions in regard to what it is for?? Thank You. Harold

Glacier Bay Official Site [ 1 Answers ]

How to regulate a tub faucet?

Glacier bay toilets [ 0 Answers ]

My dual flush toilet will not fill the tank after flushing. How can I fix this problem?

View more questions Search