Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caveman719 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2013, 08:39 AM
    Hair drug test
    I took a valium 10mg I think it was it was small and blue about 2 months ago but I for a hair test coming up I regurlary shave my head so they can't test there they said they will take from the arm can I have some info about arm drug tests and stuff.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair drug test [ 2 Answers ]

I took ecstasy / methamphetamine 6 months ago, and I have to take a drug test soon. I was told it takes 3 months to be out of your system, and another 3 months for good hair to be grown. Will I be fine?

Hair drug test! [ 2 Answers ]

So the last time I smoked was 8 months ago and I decided to try it again for the first time in a while. I actually only took 2 decent hits and I did get a little high considering it was my first time in a while. I have a hair drug test in about a month and a half do you think I will pass or fail?...

Will I pass a hair drug test with dyed hair? [ 1 Answers ]

My work is going to start hair testing for a govt contract in a couple weeks. I smoked half a bowel every other weekend for about a year. I quit 20 days ago. I dye my hair which is half way done my back. Do you think I have a chance of passing? Or should I start looking for another job? Thanks

Hair drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I took a charge(I inhaled a small amount of weed from a blunt) this was four months ago, I have to take a hair est so, I have a bald head so hair will most likely come from mt arm pit or facial hair, will I pass the hair drug test

Hair Drug Test [ 3 Answers ]

Can I pass a hair drug test if I'm not a frequent drung user?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.