Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Mar 16, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Some treasure movie
    All I remember was it was 1980-90s and it was a bunch of people and they were trying to find these gold square discs and they were hidden in different items, one was in the cover of a book , one was in a old plane type thing I think made by a old famouse artist and the others I don't remember, the people had to tke these gold discs to a pyramid and put them in some device that had all the planets on it and when they put them in the planets started to spin and line up... thats all I remember
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 17, 2008, 02:30 AM
    Hi. Did any of this help?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...er-171022.html
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 19, 2008, 04:39 AM
    I guess none of those other answers helped!

'Thanx n e ways' & Red Mark. Nice contradiction.

I did say "Long Shot", and no one else had been able to help.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Vibes starring Cindi Lauper and Jeff Goldblum kind of goes along with that... goodluck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old treasure hunt movie. [ 10 Answers ]

Probably a late 70ies movie, in which many groups of people are simultaneously looking for a hidden treasure. They each go after it in their separate cars in a competitive way, trying to sabotage each others progress. I think at one point one group is locked in some sort of shop, to stop it from...

Hidden treasure, in the basement of childhood home. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a beautiful piece of art that is labeled and signed by the artist, that I would love to know the history about. It is a beautiful watercolor drawing done in muted colors of orange, green, and browns and beiges. The signature and label are in pencil and very distinct. The Artist's name...

An oldish kids movie with a treasure chest.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey alls I remember is a kids movie, That's has real actors and cartoon characters in it, And a bad character steals a treasure chest from the boy and alls there is inside the chest is a stone, a marble, and a feather. I'm not exactly sure of all the details, I could be slightly off. Does any...

View more questions Search