Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phonehelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Others get an echo from my landline phone
    Other people get an echo on their phone when they call my landline phone. They also get is when I call them. This happens to others on their landlines and also cell phones, local and long distance calls. We have purchased 3 different phones but still there. Phone company did a test and said it is not on outside lines. Where do I start to find the cause of this problem? Thank you.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2008, 02:16 PM
    I have even noticed that when I listen to radio talk shows and somebody calls in.
    It maybe something to do with the lines, the connection and possibly the weather.
    kinsebnik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 11:30 AM
    You are being bugged, yes all your calls are being recorded by at least several hundreds of government bodies, this is not a joke...
    This is serious..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landline phone wiring [ 6 Answers ]

Today, out of the blue, by home phone began to have problems with incoming calls. If you are calling the house, you will hear a partial ring, then lot's of static. Eventually the line will disconnect. If you are in the house and pick up the phone, after the initial partial ring, the call will...

Humm on landline phone [ 4 Answers ]

I have a humm on my home landline phone. I have gone to the csu box on the side of my house and lifted the leads coming into my house. I go directly on the leads coming into the box from the telephone pole and still hear the humm. It gets worse when it rains. I have contacted my service...

Replacing old landline jacks with RJ11 [ 11 Answers ]

I have two old jacks using a totalof 10 wires from three different cables. One jack connects to one cable with blue, blue/white, white and orange. The other jack connects to two cables one using the black and red only while the other cable has blue, orange, white, and white/slate. The two jacks...

Tapped landline [ 24 Answers ]

OK only real genuine people respond please no time for joksters. Somehow my conversations are being heard on my landline phone. All my voicemail is being recorded also. I have had the phone company out, but they say the line is all right, really don't know if they are checking for tap or not. ...

Can landline calls appear on my computer? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Lately I ve been having some trouble with people calling me and hanging up. I don't have caller id on my landline telephone device so I though that it s a good idea to receive regular phone calls through my laptop computer. Is this possible? Thanks

View more questions Search