Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pleaseleavea_message Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 04:39 AM
    A non-hypocritical answer.
    Why do females hold different men to different standards?

Why will a female, willingly, be a sex toy or the "other" girl.

When did single guys and fidelity become something to beware?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 05:33 AM
    People are individuals and thus have individual traits. The key is finding the individual that matches the traits you like.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 06:03 AM
    Probably as many answers to this as there are people.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pleaseleavea_message
    Why do females hold different men to different standards?

Why will a female, willingly, be a sex toy or the "other" girl.

When did single guys and fidelity become something to beware?

Why do you think these things happen with ALL females?

Give us more of your situation, so that we have more insight on how to answer you.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 02:34 PM
    1. For adult women, some men are husband material and some men aren't; they are better lover material. Different standards apply to all kinds of situations, not just picking which men to allow into one's bed.

2. This has been a problem since the beginning of time. I, for one, found other women's men more attractive than single, unattached men. I had to watch myself. Some women don't care.

3. This also has been a problem since the beginning of time. Men are genetically engineered to spread their seed; single (and some married) men find a whole lot of women attractive enough to try to seduce them!

Females are genetically engineered to find a strong man to take care of them when they are out of commission due to childbearing issues. Social conventions work to keep men and women in line for the benefit of society. In times of changing values, there is a lot of upset among the populace.

There is always natural tension between men and woman!

Best wishes in the coming year,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Am I? Need Answer [ 7 Answers ]

I start at four and move to two and then at dawn I move by three. What Am I?

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

Need to know the answer [ 1 Answers ]

Suppose you have two nubmer and the second number is 2 less than 3 times the first. If the sum of the two numbers is 34 what are the numbers

Hypocritical Religion [ 169 Answers ]

Why is it that Christians judge people that are different from themselves? If you are an Atheist, so to speak, you are viewed as a devil worshipper, or an outcast. But in the Bible, Matthew 7:1-3 it says "Judge not or thou shall be judged the same way on Judgement Day". To me this is...

I need an answer [ 4 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and for the last 2 years my cycle has been between 30-33 days apart.. never more or less. I had unprotected sex on February 11th and then on February17th I noticed what I thought was typical pregnancy symptoms(also,these symptoms have accumulated over the last week and a half)like...

View more questions Search