Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wanda Rich Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Preschool teacher
    Can I get a preschool eduaction degree in 4 yrs?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 18, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Maybe. It depends on the school and how many credits you can manage. If you go summer sessions and carry a full caseload you might be able to do it.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Yes, you can get a preschool education degree in four years. Just like Scott said, it depends on how many credits you can carry. Most colleges consider 14 credits to be full time but many students take more than that, just to make sure they do get done in the four years. Good luck pursuing the degree!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Teacher [ 7 Answers ]

I will be graduating to be an elementary educator in the Fall of 2008; can any experienced teachers provide me with some tips for first year teachers?:)

Preschool/kindergarden requirements? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering what are the typical academic requirements for children entering preschool, and kindergarten? For example, reading small words, writing there name, counting so high, adding/subtracting? etc.. Thanks so much! :)

Leaving preschool to nanny for family in class [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I've been working at the same early childhood center for over two years. About one year ago, I began picking up a two girls before school. I wake them up, get them ready and we're off. The family pays me well for doing this every morning and it has been a nice supplement to my income. Now, the...

Average Salary Range for a Preschool Teacher? [ 2 Answers ]

If I were to obtain a Early Childhood Certificate from Montgomery College, about how much would my salary range each year?

Qualification For Preschool? [ 7 Answers ]

What Age Is Good For Preschool And Does Anyone Know What Kids Have To Know In Order To Qualify?

View more questions Search