Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JackOliver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2018, 06:04 AM
    I am Small business owner, I am looking for an invoice system
    I am a Small business owner, actively looking for an online invoice system. I need to invoice my clients every week approximately 10 invoices a week. Can anyone suggest me a good online invoice system which is not that costly or free  
    DesertDevil Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2018, 05:29 PM
    I am not affiliated with SquareUp or Square as they are called but as a small business owner I have been impressed with what they have done in the last 5 years. Try this link to learn about invoicing with them, https://squareup.com/invoices .

In today's world, you really do NOT want to rely solely on someone sending you a check in the mail, if you can help it... for your sake and for theirs.

I didn't mention Quickbooks online because if you are asking this question, it is assumed you already know about them and decided you wanted something else. Maybe Quickbooks wants to think that it "defines" bookkeeping, and perhaps it does, but there are other services that have made inroads and at a cheaper price. Square is one of them, maybe that is the reason that SO many small retail stores use their service and point of sale stuff. You should check them out. Good luck
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 11, 2018, 02:53 PM
    I will say Quick Books,
    It is super easy, and I have used it for over 12 years
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2018, 11:53 AM
    Another option you might consider is Freshbooks ( https://www.freshbooks.com/ ). I've not used it myself--and I have no financial interest in it--but I've heard some good things about them.
    Good luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How does someone get bonded and insured as a small business owner? [ 2 Answers ]

How does someone get bonded and insured as a small business owner?

Small Business Invoice Filing System [ 0 Answers ]

I work for a wholesale distributor of commercial goods. We purchase and resell product to contractors. We need a filing system for all of our invoices. We have invoices that we get from purchasing the product and invoices from customers. How should I reorganize the system to make it more...

One Man Small Business Owner - Which Turbo Tax is for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I started my own one man small business last year for the first time. Registered with the state of Florida, Registered with the city & county that I live in. No money coming in yet. I own my home and employed as a part-timer. Not married, no children, no alimony. Which Turbo Tax would you...

I am a small business owner and I am being sued [ 14 Answers ]

I own a small antique car dealership in Florida. We sell cars from the 50s and 60s over the internet. Last year I bought a 1959 project car and it has been restored by my mechanic and some other contracted labor. In July 2008, I sold the car to a customer in New Jersey. I exposes 24 photos on...

View more questions Search