Ask
    Par_Prob_II Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 02:12 PM
    Do a parolee needs a letter from Parole officer to apply for passport
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2010, 05:25 PM

Hello P:

No. It's only identification. There are no privileges that come with it. The passport agency doesn't care if you're on parole.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 07:01 PM

You may get a passport while on parole, what you will need is permission to actually travel, plus you will have to be cleared by the other country to get a visa to travel to their country

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between Parole officer & Probation officer [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between Parole officer & Probation officer? If anybody know about this, please let me know.

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Can a parolee get a passport [ 2 Answers ]

Can a parolee get a passport

Can a parolee get a passport [ 48 Answers ]

I am on parole. I know a felon can get a passport, but what about someone currently on parole? And yes, I know it depends if there are travel restrictions - ALL parolees are on travel restrictions. Ex Con - I hope you know the answer to this question

Perot Officer sending parolee back to state he was kicked out of. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon who was sentenced to the leave the state of Ky. My probation officer is considering sending me back to Ky. The judge has retired in Ky I am wondering if I will get to return to my home state. I am living in Tn currently , I have family in Ky.

View more questions Search