Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sagepole Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 09:54 AM
    Personal items
    What personal items are exempt from judgements?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Aug 12, 2009, 09:59 AM

Depends on the state.
    on893540 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 06:24 PM

Ten months ago, my friend had introduced his friend to provide boat storage service for the winter. I have my boat parked in his friend's property for the winter and the service was ended in March and paid. The boat was supposed to return to my property in March. Because I was hospitalized in March and recovered recently. The guy who stored my boat did not want to release my boat without extra payment for the months after March. And he keeps on charging me more fee as long as the boat in his premise. Should I call the police to have him to release my property(boat) and arrange someone to move the boat? Please advise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't open items in OE [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to open items in Outlook Express although I can get my browser and open things there. I cannot open a single item in OE, news item, weather, anything. Can you help. Thanks. Yes, the links in OE are the ones I cannot open. I get my IE browser easily and can open links there but...

Retriveing items [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get items from unclaimed luggage to buy from airports buses etc for my business.

You must buy 100 items with $100 [ 1 Answers ]

You must buy 100 items with $100 with $1 you can buy 20 pans with $5 you can buy 1 spoon and with $1 you can buy 1 lid you must buy all three items

Items list [ 7 Answers ]

Does any body no if there is a list were it says were to find items. Hit me up if u know any thing.:cool:

Menu Items [ 1 Answers ]

How to Enable / disable Menu Items For Windows Programming If Program is to be written in Visual C++

View more questions Search