Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix84nz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 05:54 AM
    80s kids movie about a magic mirror and a weird mandarin tree
    There a re a few references to movies on here like magic mirror and hugga bunch but that is not it. It must have been some time around 89 and it was a girl and a boy who I think had brown hair that went through the mirror in the girls bedroom into some magic place. I remember something about fruit on a manarin tree, something about glass and that they were trying to stop something bad happening but I can not for the life of me remember what it is called or the exact story line but the name of the film has been bothering me for years. Can anyone help? Again its not we sing or whatever that strange film is, its not magic mirror and its not hugga bunch - any other ideas? Someone out there must be able to solve this mystery? Oh please!
    Louie Mouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2017, 05:19 AM
    Hi did you ever work out what this film was. I think it's the same one that's stumped me. If you know which one it is can you please say it's doing my head in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie about a magic mirror and a weird mandarin tree [ 3 Answers ]

There a re a few references to movies on here like magic mirror and hugga bunch but that is not it. It must have been some time around 89 and it was a girl and a boy who I think had brown hair that went through the mirror in the girls bedroom into some magic place. I remember something about fruit...

80s kids movie: girl walks through mirror into magical land [ 19 Answers ]

OK. So I cannot for the life of me figure out the name of this movie. I watched it I'm thinking in the late 80s. There was a girl (and possibly a boy, her brother maybe) who walked through a mirror in the bedroom and entered some other magical land. There was an evil queen there who had a tree that...

Kids movie from 80s (puppets, jungle, key, lion, tree) [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for this movie I used to watch as a Kid.. I am not sure what year but I was born in 1986 so I think it had to have been made in the 80s or early 90s. I had it and it was a blue VHS tape. The characters were all puppets and it was about this boy that goes into the jungle that has all...

What was that 80s UK kids show with the magic tree? [ 3 Answers ]

There was an 80s kids show on UK television. My memory is poor, but here goes: There was a magic tree or seeds that made the tree grow sweets and useful household objects. The only other thing I remember is a green, fat monster. Do these few details ring a bell for anyone? What was...

Late 80s or early 90s children movie weird fantasy kids [ 1 Answers ]

This is what I recall about the movie!: These two kids travel to a strange land... There are a certain kind of people there. I remember these people being thrown or jumping into this hole/or pit, that kind of resembled an anal sphincter, in retrospect. Well, they would be spat forth by this...

View more questions Search