Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 08:41 PM

I tried makari and it did not work but that was back in my depig days and ordering powder from china,, lol thank goodness I got out of that stage, I may include pills to help complement my lightening what is the active ingredient in these pills
    cutebeth Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Mar 27, 2009, 08:54 PM

Lol, lighterr
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2009, 06:48 AM

That's complete nonsense to me sounds pretty fishy
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2009, 08:50 PM

Try Claire Blanche Glutathione Pills + Booster C:) very popular
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 07:13 AM
    Red

Parents in the Caribbean and africa bleach their children's skin all the time, I once saw a baby the mom was african and she was bleaching her daughters skin, it was so sad cause the child was only a few months old and the skin was also red from over usage, it was sad 2 c

Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    Really about the bleaching rihanna as a child? That's sick of a parent to teach your child to not be comfortable in her skin. Woowwwww!
    BlackSkinGirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tai18 View Post
    hey guys sorry havent been on here for a while:) i found a new skin whitening pill that ive been taking since September from Japan it says that it stops the melanin from forming and speeds skin metabolism i bought alot so i wont run out & this time i can actually sell it to you guys for you to try.. hq hasnt darken my skin im 18 ive been using it since i was 14.. even my nosy azz family members been asking my mom how come my skin is almost white. i think things just work different for people but i use my hq lotion with AHA soap (works wonders)if that helps if your skin tone is dark (like Gabriel union or kelly rowland) from my sisters experience (she was about Kelly Rowland) bleaching your skin AND THEN lightening works good with the pills. and of course she hasnt turned as light as me (from like Aaliyah/lauren londen to Cassie/tila tequila)but her skin is now a really nice brown/indian skin tone color:). if you guys still want pics just pm me your email and i will send you my before and after pic of how i look now: but you have to send yous to be fair) and dont use things that peel your skin.

Hello Tai18... I'm new to the site & happened to stumple across a link that brought me her.
    I am interested in blemish removers but am now pursaded that maybe 'skin lightner' would be a better choice.

I would love to see your pics of you & your sister... I am Kelly Rowland's complexion & I have acne scarring over 90% of my face.
    Sunshine_west Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 02:57 AM
    try Claire Blanche Glutathione Pills + Booster C:) very popular

Does anyone know what happens when you stop taking these pills? Do you get back to previous skin tone, if you got lighter?
    ahlanlove Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 03:03 PM

Lil Kim looks hideous. And she did plastic surgery. Yack!
    ahlanlove Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 03:08 PM

tai18 - will you tell your secret? :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 08:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    red

parents in the carribbean and africa bleach their childrens skin all the time, i once saw a baby the mom was african and she was bleaching her daughters skin, it was so sad cause the child was only a few months old and the skin was also red from over usage, it was sad 2 c
    Gorgeous do asians also bleach their children's skin I would not bleach my sons skin @ all hell his dad would kill me :eek: he allows me to bleach cause its what I want to do and having a body that's like 10 different shades is simply not cool. I have an asia friend who's getting married and his fiancée refused to marry him until he got light so he's been bleaching is that also common among asians or is this like an extreem case.
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    gorgeous do asians also bleach their children's skin i would not bleach my sons skin @ all hell his dad would kill me :eek: he allows me to bleach cause its what i want to do and having a body thats like 10 different shades is simply not cool. I have an asia friend who's getting married and his fiancee refused to marry him until he got light so he's been bleaching is that also common among asians or is this like an extreem case.
    Asians/Orientals we don't bleach children(I can't really speak for countries like India because I hear they do) but it is very popular in like Philippines(teens) or Malaysia where there is darker tan skin because they have melanin too.. but countries like Japan Korea and stuff they sell skin lightening stuff but not very popular there as it sells here the only thing it will do for them is take away pimple marks or make there skin smooth it wouldn't really lighten there skin.. skin whitening stuff from Japan usually works pretty good on african american skin my friend used a cream called YOKO and her face was brown as hell:cool:.. but I don't like that in the Philippines high profile celebrities that little children look up to endorse skin whiting on television so rubbish is already brainwashed in there head. OH YEAHH there are some vitamins for children in Japan that whiten there skin but I wouldn't trust that sh1t
    Sunshine_west Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 04:27 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tai18
    Try Claire Blanche Glutathione Pills + Booster C very popular

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine_west View Post
    Does anyone know what happens when you stop taking these pills? Do you get back to previous skin tone, if you got lighter?
    I just ordered this pill. Should receive it next week, however before I start taking them, Does anyone know what happens when usage is stopped? Do you maintain whatever skin tone you achieved or do you go back to where you started from?
    I'd like to know if I'm getting myself into a "life" commitment.
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 08:27 AM

Think it's a life commitment because the skin rejuvinates itself every 28 days, the only product that provides permanent skin lightening is mono, but it only works in people that are suffering from vitiligo
    YasminiMe Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 04:23 PM

Tai18 how can I contact you so that we can share pictures?
    fashion1283 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Tai18 what's the name of the pills from japan u use and the name of the hq lotion and soaap. I found this site called skinbleaching.net and it has these skin bleaching pills that say u c results in 1 month. :confused:
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 01:51 PM

Is it the gluta from japan?
    Duttynine Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2009, 02:01 PM
    rihannas family has white in them have you seen the picture of her father? he has blue eyes and hese real light. alot of west indian races do my mom is west indian:) but its kind of obvious that she does look at her photos from pon de replay to her now. ps I HATE CHRIS BROWN!!!!! did anyone else hear about what that woman beater did?
    You guys know how that industry works sometimes... they spray tan artist ALL THE TIME to give them that "glow". They use bronzer and cake on make-up before every photoshoot, video, live performance and public appearance, sometimes when you see the artist in the street still looking dark, it's from the tan. (Like in the summertime when you get dark, you stay dark until the tan wears off) I've seen her Dad and his side of the family, some of them are as light as Mariah Carey with the bluest and greenest eyes you've ever seen, they are of Irish heritage. I think she looks so light now because 1. She's not in Barbados anymore and that means no more 365 days of sun a year and 2. she doesn't use dark bronzers anymore... she's gotten major success with the "universal" look so she's sticking to that.
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Duttynine View Post
    You guys know how that industry works sometimes...they spray tan artist ALL THE TIME to give them that "glow". They use bronzer and cake on make-up before every photoshoot, video, live performance and public appearance, sometimes when you see the artist in the street still looking dark, it's from the tan. (Like in the summertime when you get dark, you stay dark until the tan wears off) I've seen her Dad and his side of the family, some of them are as light as Mariah Carey with the bluest and greenest eyes you've ever seen, they are of Irish heritage. I think she looks so light now because 1. She's not in Barbados anymore and that means no more 365 days of sun a year and 2. she doesn't use dark bronzers anymore...she's gotten major success with the "universal" look so she's sticking to that.
    Dutty so are you trying to say that she's not bleaching
    fashion1283 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Its these "swiss turbo lightening pills" and its also a face mask that you apply and it stops the melanin from forming and your skin. I think a combo of the pills, a facial cream, and lotion will work. I'm like kelly rowlands comlexion myself, I don't want to be light skin just a fw shades lighter. I'm a model and I love dark skin if I could choose I would be more of a tan complexion, light skin is so boring to me, tan complexions have an exotic look
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fashion1283 View Post
    its these "swiss turbo lightening pills" and its also a face mask that u apply n it stops the melanin from forming n ur skin. i think a combo of the pills, a facial cream, and lotion will work. im like kelly rowlands comlexion myself, i dont want to be light skin just a fw shades lighter. im a model and i love dark skin if i could choose i would be more of a tan complexion, light skin is so boring to me, tan complexions hav an exotic look
    Never heard of them, but I saw this gluta from japan suppose to be super whitening but they are expensive thought 70 dollars for like 30 pill only

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Skin whitening [ 1 Answers ]

Can fair and white products help one to have a fairer complextion, if so which ones

Does celebrity whitening pills work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new member and was wondering whether the acclaimed celebrity whitening pills work and if they do work, are they safe and 100% natural as proclaimed. I need something to lightening my colour. Thanks

View more questions Search