Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hofficer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 05:17 PM
    Children's animated 90's movie
    I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil character that sort of looks like a clown. I am so confused about the title of this movie. But I do remember him flying on his bed. If anyone has any idea about this movie, please tell me.
    Brittanyiscool Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 6, 2006, 12:37 AM
    Try Little Nemo : Adventures in Slumberland
    Bundysgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Little nemo adventures in slumberland??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Children's animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it...

Looking for the name of a 90's children's video [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an early 90's children's video. My little sister had a video that was very colorful and had a lady dressed in purple singing songs. There was a dog in it too - his dog was Barney and he was a Basset Hound - they sang "Do your ears hang low". We also remember "Down by...

View more questions Search