Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Sep 14, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Recent possibly foreign action or sci fi with cars driving on walls.
    A few months up to a year and a half ago, I saw a trailer or clip from a movie with cars driving on the sides of buildings. Not speedracer, but defying gravity like that. The windows of the building are shattering as the car or cars are driving over them. It reminded me of the Matrix and had very good special effects. It may be a foreign film and may not have been released yet. Thank you, I would appreciate any help.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2008, 09:35 PM
    The movie Ghost Rider had a scene like that, only he was riding a motorcycle.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 15, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Day Watch: Dnevnoy dozor (2006)
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Sep 15, 2008, 11:11 PM
    Thank you. Before I asked this I watched night watch because I thought it was the movie.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 16, 2008, 07:45 AM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

80s kid's movie- red dress possibly birthday? DRIVING ME CRAZY [ 4 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years- and no one has any idea what I'm talking about- but I don't think I dreamed it... it was probably one of those like kidsongs, or wee sing videos, but I distinctly remember a young girl with brown curly hair, with a bright red dress on, (I think) going to her...

Legal Action from USA to Foreign country [ 3 Answers ]

If a USA citizen is a victim of crime in a foreign country. Can he take legal action once he's back in the states? Or are the legal fees too prohibitive for those of us who aren't rich making it best just to forget about it?

Recent Polybutylene Class Action Lawsuit [ 2 Answers ]

I am having problems with my polybutylene pipes. I purchased my home a little under two years ago and was wondering if I was still eligible under any of the class action lawsuits. Any info would be helpful.

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search