Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocklee389 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Dog has red pimples on stomach?
    Is it normal.. I saw some other dogs have it too.. my dog has like 3 is it because sometimes my dad feed it oily foods? And do they go away how to heal
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Yes dogs sometimes get all kinds of things. Usually they will go away, but some antibiotics from the vet would be the best thing.

Please try to get your father to quit feeding the dog other than its dog chow. Modern dog chows are carefully formulated to contain as much or more fat as dogs need, and exactly the fats they need for a healthy skin and coat. Feeding table scraps either causes an unbalanced diet or the dog to get fat. Neither is good for the dog. There is no easy way to show the results of a bad diet, although those pimples could be partly from it. It is easy to check for proper weight, see http://www.puppychow.com/products/po...condition.aspx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

10 Year Old Daughter Bad Stomach Aches [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my 10 year old daughter was taken to A@E with really bad adominal pain 5 weeks ago she describes the pain as sharp stabbing pains as if someone is stabbibg her she screams and can't stand walk or anything to get rid of it they discovred she had blood in her urine and put her on a corse of...

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

Pimples [ 5 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me

New puppy - spots on stomach [ 2 Answers ]

MY 7 weeks old golden retriever puppy has dark bloaches on skin on it's tummy... they don't look that bad... but I'm just an overly-concerned mommy, I guess. :) I just want to make sure that it's nothing to worry about.

View more questions Search