Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sressler Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Concord 80-Plus Furnace that stop working error 2 blinks?
    Concord 80-Plus Furnace that stop working error 2 blinks Pressure switch closed with Inducer off
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 11:12 PM
    We need more info. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concord 90% Gas Furnace not working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Concord 90 upflow gas furnace that is about 5 years old. It just decided over the weekend to stop working (after a couple of weeks of being turned on), right in the coldest of winter (-20 to -25C). The cycle goes well just until the flames come on. Thereafter, it lasts only for...

Concord 80 plus furnace flashing error code 6 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Concord 80 plus furnace that lights and burns normally. The burners will kick on several times. After the cycle it shuts off and flashes error code six, system lockout. If I shut the power off it will repeat the cycle and shut down again. When I turn the power on the blower kicks on...

Concord 90 plus furnace, open pressure switch error [ 0 Answers ]

I just replace filter, checked air passages, checked hoses. Still getting a 3 light error. The blower kicks on but the glow plug will not glow and the systems times out then goes to 3 light error. I can blow into orange tube and here the switch click. Is the switch defective? Or is it something...

Concord furnace error code 3 [ 0 Answers ]

Concord 90 furnace 3 flashes LED error code... left the house for 3 hours, came back, no heat

Concord 80 Plus Gas Furnace 6 blinks [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace has been working on and off for about 5 months... first it would go out completely.. and I found the wiring was loose.. then it worked for a few weeks.. now it doesn't work at all.. when I reset it the first time the LED lashed 3 times for the pressure switch... and I reset it again now...

View more questions Search