Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823
    its empty :)
    Hey there! Are you still on line? Do you have any more art to post? I miss seeing everyone's art. I hope Didi hops on for a bit and all the others. What time is it there? It is 12:04 a.m. here in Oklahoma. It is a busy time of year.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 12:28 AM
    Didi, are you available for a question?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Hiya, Jan! Just caught up with this thread and private PM's. Yes, of course I am available. Going to bed soon... have a visitor from Connecticut until Monday. :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 01:04 AM
    milkweed pod angels? show me show me :)
    thankyou jrebel, i wish i could see success in my future but its hard for me to imagine anything but failure
    oh well
    Oh, Sean... it is so disheartening to read this post, and the next one. I am very, very sorry that you and your girlfriend broke up, but please remember that for every door that closes another one opens. It really is true - just give it time.

I understand you sometimes feeling that you can't imagine anything but failure, Sean, but it is so difficult for me to see someone with a kind, caring heart like yours (not to mention your present and potential talents) could really feel this way. I wish you could see success in your future, too, because sitting here on the outside looking in I can see so many possibilities for you! Sometimes you can't see the end of your nose for looking, I say! :)

Sean, you have to reach out and grab for the stars or you will only reach the bottom branches of the trees! Don't be afraid to reach up there, hun, because even though you may not grasp onto that star, you may just reach the top of the mountain that is holding you back. I promise you, Sean, your future is not one of failure, but of wonderful things. You just have to want it bad enough to fight for it and refuse to let the down times knock you to the ground.

Every single time something horrible happens in my life (and believe me, I had a 4 or so year run where EVERYTHING was horrendous!) I just refuse to let it get me down and work harder at making someone else's life a little happier. In fact, it just might be a good idea for you to consider 2 or 3 little things that you could do to brighten someone else's day every time that you are feeling down. You would be amazed at how good that will make you feel.

You are so young, Sean, and you have a lifetime of experiences awaiting you. Without the bad we never experience the good to it's fullest. Try to find a silver lining on every one of your clouds.

Sean, if there is something specific that you need help with, please IM me if you can't express it here and I will try to help. I suspect that there is something far deeper than breaking off with your girlfriend at work here. If you want to share, I will listen and try to help, or refer you to someone else who can.

Thanks for listening, Sean. I care about you... and I only care about the truly important things in my life.

Hugs, Didi
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 01:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by grammadidi
    Hiya, Jan! Just caught up with this thread and private PM's. Yes, of course I am available. Going to bed soon... have a visitor from Connecticut until Monday. :)
    Oh goodness! I bet I missed you. I usually am sent a notice of a post and didn't receive one so kept doing some scanning of old papers of an uncle that has passed away for a CD for my sister and brother. Don't worry about getting back with me on this tonight. Enjoy your visitor and say hello from your Oklahoma friend and we will connect later! :)

Great advice for Sean! What a great future he has waiting for him!
    Hugs back! :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 01:21 AM
    I guess you signed off before I responded, Jan, sorry. I'll try to get on tomorrow for a bit.

Oh, I have written an email to my sister for instructions and hopefully a photo of her angel milk pods. As soon as I hear back from her I will post her response.

Night, all...

Hugs, Didi
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Nov 11, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Hey, I'm in IT now
    Went to see muse on Saturday!
    It was sooo awesome!
    Got so squished in there lolz, but I was so close to the front it was awesome :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Glad you had a great time! It is great hearing you sound so happy! :)
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Nov 11, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Hehe thanks :)
    Had an awesome time
    Thank god it wasn't as stinking hot as it is today, or I would have died from dehydration/being squished lolz
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 09:39 PM
    I too, am glad that you sound happy, Sean! :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 10:19 PM
    hehe thanks :)
    had an awesome time
    thank god it wasnt as stinking hot as it is today, or i woulda died from dehydration/being squished lolz
    What is the weather like there and the temp today?
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Hi, Jan! I am back. I did get your email. Thank you! :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Hi, Jan! I am back. I did get your email. Thank you! :)
    Glad you are back. Hope your weekend went well. :)
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 10:45 PM
    It went well! Except that it is probably the last time that we will be playing at that hotel, because the management has changed, and they are really sticking it to our director concerning money matters. This is happening after the band having played at that location for 14 years. Sometimes as frequently as three times a year.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chek101
    A few more beaded state stamps here. There are 24,000 beads in each one. I have some others and will post them here too. That third one is a beaded Woman of the desert. The fourth beaded image is a piece I am doing for my son and his new bride. I worked this pattern up from a photo I took on their wedding day. When it is finished it will contain 47,000 beads. The photo makes the piece look small but that's misleading, because it really is a large work. Those tiny black things next to it, bottom right, are the beads not yet threaded on the needle.
    Hey there Chek!

I sure have been missing your posts on this thread. I showed your bead work to my sister who is in from Tennessee. She was just blown away by it. We didn't have a lot of time so I didn't get to show her all your work but told her about it.

I had one question. You mentioned doing bead work on a loom? Are the stamps done on a loom? You remember I shared with you about my little niece who does bead work and I wanted to tell her about the looms but have no knowledge of them. We would love to have information on this subject if you have time. Please post more of your art work.

Until later then.
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 10:49 PM
    I am currently working with a youth on another thread whom I think would be a likely and excellent candidate for this thread. You might want to have a look. I do know that she is interested in some art stuff as well as writing, but not poetry. She is highly intelligent and also seems to be very responsible. Plays several instruments. We are discussing acting. That is something that is right up my alley. Music and acting can go hand-in-hand!
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 10:50 PM
    It went well! Except that it is probably the last time that we will be playing at that hotel, because the management has changed, and they are really sticking it to our director concerning money matters. This is happening after the band having played at that location for 14 years. Sometimes as frequently as three times a year.
    Change is inevitable I suppose. I sure hate that for you and your group though. As I always say, "Every end is a new beginning" but it would be nice if they came across with the appropriate money for the job already completed. It would give the ending to your gigs at this hotel a sweeter taste. I would think the music industry would be difficult at best, the business end of it, not the joy of performing. I know you love that.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 10:53 PM
    I am currently working with a youth on another thread whom I think would be a likely and excellent candidate for this thread. You might want to have a look. I do know that she is interested in some art stuff as well as writing, but not poetry. She is highly intelligent and also seems to be very responsible. Plays several instruments. We are discussing acting. That is something that is right up my alley. Music and acting can go hand-in-hand!
    Having painted backdrops for musicals, I think you could add painting to the music and acting that go hand in hand. ;)
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 10:58 PM
    I need to pop off here for a bit. When we had the wreck last week, my rib went out of place and affected my heart rhythm. Doctor got it back in place but can't sit at the computer for long periods right now or it starts to slip. I will check back later though. Glad you are back. :)
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 11:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    I need to pop off here for a bit. When we had the wreck last week, my rib went out of place and affected my heart rhythm. Doctor got it back in place but can't sit at the computer for long periods of time right now or it starts to slip. I will check back later though. Glad you are back. :)
    Oh, dear! Please be okay! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of the artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song and/or the name of the song with the lyrics "tell me if you want me to"

Name of artist [ 1 Answers ]

its goes something like: it was me and you i thought we could nananana. something like that. HELP!:confused:

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

Name the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have just downloaded,f**k it(dont want you back) by eamon. I want to know the full name of his ex misses and the songs title she produced in reply to the above.

Need artist name [ 4 Answers ]

The song's name is Angel Its kind of a remake of madonna's It's a dance/electronica version

View more questions Search