Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    Hi Craig! Did you enjoy your birthday?
    :eek: :eek: :eek:!! It was your birthday Craig?? When??

A belated happy birthday to you! I'm so sorry I haven't been online much so I missed it! :(

Hugs, Didi
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Hi, Jan! Thanks for asking! Just got back in a little while ago from directing the local barbershop singing group rehearsal.

My birthday yesterday was okay. I worked for most of the day. The highlights yesterday were my son in Iowa, daughter in California and also a cousin in Minnesota calling me. On Sunday a small bunch of friends who had come to the concert took me out to dinner. That was very nice of them to do that! :D
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Hiya, Jessica! How are you? I haven't been online much, but was missing you, Erica and every one else!

Hugs, Didi
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    My birthday yesterday was okay.....
    Was that November 5? (Sorry, it's 1 am on the 7th here, so I am confused.)

Hugs, Didi
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Hi, Didi!

Yes. It was Monday. You have been missed! Are you okay?
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Hi, Didi!

Yes. It was Monday. You have been missed! Are you okay?
    Ummmm... kind of sort of okay. It will get better, I have faith! ;) Just going through a rough patch.

I really am sorry I didn't know about your birthday. My sister-in-law's was the 3rd, my brother's is the 10th and my youngest grandson is the 13th. December is even a busier month! I'll try to make it up. :)

Hugs, Didi
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by grammadidi
    Ummmm... kinda sorta okay. It will get better, I have faith! ;) Just going through a rough patch.

I really am sorry I didn't know about your birthday. My sister-in-law's was the 3rd, my brother's is the 10th and my youngest grandson is the 13th. December is even a busier month! I'll try to make it up. :)

Hugs, Didi
    You will make it! We all will! I am going through some rough things right now, also.

By-the-way, Carol (Wondergirl's) birthday is the 10th of November!

Hugs from Craig
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 11:41 PM
    Oh, we now have another Craig on this site! Found him in the Introductions section!
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 12:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by grammadidi
    Ummmm... kinda sorta okay. It will get better, I have faith! ;) Just going through a rough patch.

Hugs, Didi
    Hey Didi, I just sent you a personal e-mail... an epic. You might want to shelf it until later when your headache is better.

Hey Craig! Glad your birthday was a good one! Our kids make life great! Glad you got to visit with them.

We are missing a few of us tonight. But with all the different time zones, are we surprised?? :p

Great seeing you all on here again. I am signing out for the evening. Post art everyone. Can't wait to view more. Night and sweet dreams! :)
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 12:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    Hey Didi, I just sent you a personal e-mail...an epic. You might want to shelf it until later when your headache is better.

Hey Craig! Glad your birthday was a good one! Our kids make life great! Glad you got to visit with them.

We are missing a few of us tonight. But with all the different time zones, are we surprised??? :p

Great seeing you all on here again. I am signing out for the evening. Post art everyone. Can't wait to view more. Night and sweet dreams! :)
    I have just last night figured out how to use the scanner on my relatively new printer. Will be finding some photographs to scan.

I'm guessing that Erica will probably be around in a little while. I am sure that she is in and out a lot due to taking care of family. Don't know what has been up with firmbeliever, although I do know that she has been making some awesome posts elsewhere on this site.

Good night and sweet dreams to you also, Jan! :)
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2007, 12:51 AM
    Hi all - thank you for all of the nice feedback on the drawing. I was going to leave the eyes and eyebrows the lighter shade, then decided to make them darker.

-- I'm very proud of that drawing, its so different than my usual, and I really enjoyed doing it.

I have actually NEVER used colors, not even colored pencils. I'm scared to mess up and not be able to erase.

Lately my girls have been sick, and yesterday, they both slept almost all day - so I had the quiet time to do it. I'm usually online while they're eating and having their snacks - and THEY watch TV all day and even when they aren't watching, if I go to change the channel, my oldest whines, so I have nothing else to do.

Happy B-lated Birthday Craig. - I'm still curious why you asked if I procrastinated
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 01:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by erlobenauer
    Hi all - thank you for all of the nice feedback on the drawing. I was going to leave the eyes and eyebrows the lighter shade, then decided to make them darker.

-- I'm very proud of that drawing, its so different than my usual, and I really enjoyed doing it.

I have actually NEVER used colors, not even colored pencils. I'm scared to mess up and not be able to erase.

Lately my girls have been sick, and yesterday, they both slept almost all day - so I had the quiet time to do it. I'm usually online while they're eating and having their snacks - and THEY watch TV all day and even when they aren't watching, if I go to change the channel, my oldest whines, so I have nothing else to do.

Happy B-lated Birthday Craig. - I'm still curious why you asked if I procrastinated
    Hi, Erica!

Thank you for the b-lated birthday greeting! :)

I did answer your question about procrastination in ost #928.

Originally Posted by Clough
    Okay, thank you! I just thought that I'd ask. The reason that I asked was, because I am quite the procrastinator and I thought if you were one, that it might be a possible reason why you might not want to do something.

P.S. I even have a little magnet on my refrigerator that says "I'll stop procrastinating...tomorrow!"
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 02:00 AM
    I would like to ask you another question Erica, and that would be the following:

Do you consider yourself to be a perfectionist? Even a little bit?

I know that I am, to some degree at least. Although, I wouldn't call myself a literal perfectionist in the way that might make me unable to do a lot of things because I would get stuck on just one thing because I didn't think that it was perfect enough.
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 02:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BiWiccanAndProud
    Hey all!! sorry I been gone so long :P what have I missed?Craigs b-day??? HAPPY B-DAY!!! And good drawings erica I like them ^.^
    Hi, Jessica!

Long time, no see! What have you been up to? Are you okay? :)

Craig

Nov 7, 2007, 03:23 AM
    I would like to ask you another question Erica, and that would be the following:

Do you consider yourself to be a perfectionist? Even a little bit?

I know that I am, to some degree at least. Although, I wouldn't call myself a literal perfectionist in the way that might make me unable to do a lot of things because I would get stuck on just one thing because I didn't think that it was perfect enough.

You bet I am... I don't like being this way - but I am. Like you said, it doesn't stop me from doing other things, but the smallest imperfections annoy me, and I try and try and try until I get tired of it. LOL - that also goes along with cleaning my house and what not.
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 03:29 AM
    I just noticed your post. Are you going to stick around here for a little bit?

Nov 7, 2007, 03:45 AM
    Hopefully
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 04:00 AM
    Okay. I'm back. Just was trying to make some points about rolling "R's" in various languages.

Nov 7, 2007, 04:02 AM
    :) do you speak any other languages fluently?
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 04:02 AM
    Thank you for admitting to the perfectionist traits. It's sounds like you and I have some big similarities concerning that. However, I can't say the same thing about my house cleaning, except when I am having guests over for an occasion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of the artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song and/or the name of the song with the lyrics "tell me if you want me to"

Name of artist [ 1 Answers ]

its goes something like: it was me and you i thought we could nananana. something like that. HELP!:confused:

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

Name the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have just downloaded,f**k it(dont want you back) by eamon. I want to know the full name of his ex misses and the songs title she produced in reply to the above.

Need artist name [ 4 Answers ]

The song's name is Angel Its kind of a remake of madonna's It's a dance/electronica version

View more questions Search