Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Randikg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2006, 03:46 PM
    Removal of an above ground pool
    I just bought a house and it has an above ground pool with a deck around it in the back yard. The pool was built in the 70's and has seen better days. I am in the process of trying to figure out who is the best person to remove it. I want to put grass in it's place. I am getting estimates at just under $6,000. I called one demolition company in the phone book and found a neighbors landscaper for another. A local pool company hasn't given me an estimate yet. Any suggestions? Thank you so much.
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jun 7, 2006, 04:58 PM
    Saturday... a group of friends... some food and drink... maybe a large open box dumpster... hammers, sledges, crowbars... Viola!
    Danno30008 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2006, 07:14 PM
    I'll do it for $3000! Just kidding..
    Have a "pool wrecking party"
    Go to your high school and see if you can have the football team come over and let them at it.. Feed them and they will have a blast and you will be rid of your old pool cheap!
    Take care
    v-star Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2006, 07:32 PM
    I agree with shunned, myself and two other friends took down a above ground pool 15' and in stalled it in my back yard in three days, cost 4 cases of beer and 2 suppers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Above Ground Pool Setup [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to set up a new 24' Above Ground Pool and could use a little Advice. I am going to be using foam board instead of sand, will I still need to dig up all existing grass or can it just be killed out. The only reason I would like not to disturb the ground very much is that it is very level...

Above ground pool [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering, can I keep an above ground pool up all winter with no water in it or will it collapse even though it has the braces all around it? Thank you.

Above Ground Pool Questions [ 24 Answers ]

I am about to purchase an 18' Above Ground Pool. Part of the deal was that I go to the sellers house to dissassemble and remove the pool (it will be drained). Is this something that can easily be done by two-three people with average skills. This means I have done some home improvement stuff like...

Removing above ground pool [ 5 Answers ]

hello, someone please help me, my girlfriend is moving to Arizona,and she is giving me her 15x30 oval pool. The thing is,I must remove it from her home and reinstall at mine. I have the bodies to do this,my question is; what tools would I need to safely remove this pool without ruining it or not...

How can I level my above ground pool? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I bought a pool last year, I think its about 14', its not one of those super nice ones with the deck attached or anything, just one of those 400 dollar ones from wal*mart... but I could never get it to stay up.. I think it was just not level enough last year, it would stay up fine for a couple...

View more questions Search