Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babybrownsugar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Please Help I Need This Word Problem By Tomorrow Morning
    You And Your Family Take A Summer Vacation To Ireland. You Discover That The Number Of Americans Visiting Ireland Is Increased By 80,000 Visitors Per Year. Let X Represent The Number Of Visitors In 1997.

Plaese Help Me
    firey40 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babybrownsugar
    You And Your Family Take A Summer Vacation To Ireland. You Discover That The Number Of Americans Visiting Ireland Is Increased By 80,000 Visitors Per Year. Let X Represent The Number Of Visitors In 1997.

Plaese Help Me
    yes because x is the amount of american visiting each year

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word problem [ 12 Answers ]

Two trains are headed right for each other they are 180 miles apart. Train A is going 50mph, train B is going 40 mph train A starts at point A. when will they collide and where will they collide in reference to point A? I don't even know where to start on this problem, it just is confusing me......

Word Problem [ 2 Answers ]

One printing shop charges $5 plus $.02 perpage and a second shop charges $7 plus $.015 per page. If ___ pages are printed, the total cost is less for the first printing shop. a. less than 1500 b. less than 2100 c. less than 400 d. less than 900 I got c for my answer. Just checking to see...

Math word problem [ 7 Answers ]

Each year a computer part is worth about 3/4 of its value the previous year. Now a certain part is worth $90. What was its value two years ago? :-/ Would this be 135 dollars?

Word Problem [ 1 Answers ]

You are going on a vacation and you decide to rent a car rather than using your own. You want to rent the car for 3 days and after surfing the internet for specials, found the following which includes tax: Big Money Car Rental: $30 per day, unlimited mileage. Dippity Do Car Rental: $25 per...

Word 2000 Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I put files onto a disc from my school and then loaded a Microsoft file, Microsoft word loads but only squares appear in the document. Anyone help, is it something to do with having a different os from the school, I have xp home and I think they have nt? Please could someone help me?

View more questions Search