Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leorosey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Lasik surgery?
    Hi, I'd like to get in to lasik and I need a part-time internship... any suggestions?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Are you currently in school? Many clinics/doctor's offices will not give an internship/externship unless you are in optometry or ophthalmology school and in good standing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 08:35 PM
    J9 is corrrect, you need to contact your college advisor and also your dept head, they may have some suggestions for you.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 9, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Or get certified as an Ophthalmic assistant first. And do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After surgery [ 3 Answers ]

I got one simple, quick question: COuld a persons attitude change drastically after a surgery? My boyfriend has a surgery about a week ago, and his attitude/personality or what have you, has completely changed, like completely. He was always a smart a**, you know constantly making smart...

Cosmetic Surgery thesis statement on Risks and benefits of Cosmetic Surgery [ 4 Answers ]

I need a thesis statement on Cosmetic Surgery, I will be during my essay on Risks and benefits. What are your thoughts?

Deteriorating lasik [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had lasik surgery in the year 2000 and I learned that it starts deteriorating after 10 years.now is 2007 and I'm noticing the difference to the point that I'm starting to have headaches.my question is since 2000 there most have been more improvements in this procedures is there now a...

Origin Of Lasik Surgery? [ 2 Answers ]

Where was Lasik surgery invented/developed?

View more questions Search