Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helloworld212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2009, 01:25 PM
    Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours!
    Hello World!
    So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put over it but haven't had the chace. On this post I will be answering what I am expeirencing and I wan't you guys to post what you are. If you have been using bio claire and received successful results I would like you to tell me how long it took and what you expirenced before hand i.e(itching,peeling,spots) and in what order you received them. Also how many shades you lost. Thanks please post! Questions, Answers, Info, anything!:)
    missboo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 05:15 PM

Hi 212!I've been using bio 4 about 2 years.I started with the lotion but it worked but very slowlii and I have no patience.I started using some 20 dollar cream but then stopped lightening 4 about a few months then I baught bio claire cream and oil.I mixed the cream and oil 2 getha and got GREAT results.omg people who knew me 4 years wrer asking me what I used but I said I don't bleach!! lol.I noticed light lines on my face which grew lighter each day on my 4 head and stomach.on my 4 head it didn't spread though.I noticed that bio lightens with the rate you apply it.if you continually put it on 2 times a day(in the morn and night and wash your face at night before puting it on)ull c great results.rembr,we all have different results because we all have different skin.I currently use sivo clair.HOPE THIS HELPS!!
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Mar 16, 2009, 11:20 PM

Hey girls,
    I have also used bio claire to get rid of a dark blotches and to help in clearing up monobenz mess. I saw some results using the cream in the gar mixed with the oil it was slow thou.. maybe because I was using it only night time. I had to stop because I saw a dermatologist abut my monbenz problem and I have been instructed to stop using any OTC products. I guess I would have seen a good results if I continued.

As missboo said, we all have different skin and we react differently towards chemicals.

Good Luck

Mar 17, 2009, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missboo View Post
    hi 212!ive been using bio 4 about 2 yaers.i started with the lotion but it worked but very slowlii and i hav no patience.i started using some 20 dollar cream but then stoped lightening 4 about a few months then i baught bio claire cream and oil.i mixed the cream and oil 2 getha and got GREAT results.omg people who knew me 4 years wrer askin me wat i used but i said i dont bleach!!!lol.i noticed light lines on my face which grew lighter each day on my 4 head and stomach.on my 4 head it didnt spread tho.i noticed that bio lightens with the rate u apply it.if u continually put it on 2 times a day(in the morn and night and wash ur face at night b 4 putin it on)ull c great results.rembr,we all have different results bcuz we all have different skin.i currently use sivo clair.HOPE THIS HELPS!!!
    THANKS! Yea so I was using the lotion and only the creame on my face however I was using some oil too but I just started mixing the creame and oil and the results are great! I saw a difference in the last two days since I started! I have already lost about 1 all over shade and I hope to loose more soon! Thanks for your response!

Mar 17, 2009, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spotted View Post
    Hey girls,
    I have also used bio claire to get rid of a dark blotches and to help in clearing up monobenz mess. I saw some results using the cream in the gar mixed with the oil it was slow thou.. maybe because i was using it only night time. I had to stop because I saw a dermatologist abut my monbenz problem and I have been instructed to stop using any OTC products. I guess I would have seen a good results if I continued.

As missboo said, we all have different skin and we react differently towards chemicals.

Good Luck
    Sorry to hear about your skin problems through monobnz. I considered using it because I heard in the beginning results are fantastic, but apparently along the line it burns and ruins skin =/.

Mar 17, 2009, 12:32 PM
    TO WHOEVER WANTS TO KNOW!:
    Okay so I have been using bioclaire for appx.10 days now and am finally starting to see some lightening results but only because I started mixing the creame with the oil and applying it all over ( face included ) now I saw a lot of other posts saying that that combination is too strong or whatever but its working great for me actually this morning I noticed my skin was very dry and flakey so I took a shower and scrubed my body and got rid of a lot of dead skin now I am lighter one shade! I hope very much to loose at least three more though! Let me know how any of you out there are doing how many shades your loosing/lost! I would love to hear from you all, and I will keep you all posted on my journey to lighter and brighter skin! Any questions feel free to ask!! :p:p:p:p
    mysterious5 Posts: 50, Reputation: 7

Mar 17, 2009, 12:45 PM
    Hey people! I started using bioclaire about 3 weeks ago and it really made my skin smoother and brighter, I recently had a baby so my face became so dark, and the because really brought my skin back to normal, but unfortunately I started breaking out and the leftover marks are now dark in my face, I read a post warning that it might happen and it sure did to me! So I've stopped using it for about a week now and I can definitely see the difference. I am also using the bioclaire on my stomach since that was also darkened by my pregnancy and that seems to be doing well with no side effects. But sucks for me :(

Good luck ladies!
    Blasianbeauty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 07:39 PM

Hey guys! I just received my bio claire in the mail today and I'm actually about to try it. I bought the soap, the oil, and the cream. I'm a little scared to use them but I will keep everyone up to date with the results.

I have been using the Diane Stalder white soap and it has worked a little but it DID dry my skin out a lot but believe me, it's tolerable.. just use a really good lotion. I was also using the papaya soap too but that definitely didn't do anything but burn the crap out of my face so I went right back to the white soap. The thing about the white soap is that it works up to a certain point and then there is no point in using it anymore because you won't get any lighter.

Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those black females that are trying to work miracles and go from Kelly Rowland to Mariah Carey. I am actually light skinned but for some odd reason my stomach and my back are a lot darker and I have been trying to get them to the same color as the rest of me. It's noticeable too! It didn't start bothering me until other people pointed out at the beach or at any function that required showing skin.

Anyway, hopefully this works! Wish me luck :-]

Mar 17, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterious5 View Post
    hey ppl! i started using bioclaire about 3 weeks ago and it really made my skin smoother and brighter, i recently had a baby so my face became so dark, and the bc really brought my skin back to normal, but unfortunately i started breaking out and the leftover marks are now dark in my face, i read a post warning that it might happen and it sure did to me! so i've stopped using it for about a week now and i can definately see the difference. i am also using the bioclaire on my stomach since that was also darkened by my pregnancy and that seems to be doing well with no side effects. but sucks for me :(

good luck ladies!

What do u use?
    Crème, Lotion, Oil?

Mar 17, 2009, 09:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasianbeauty View Post
    Hey guys!! I just received my bio claire in the mail today and I'm actually about to try it. I bought the soap, the oil, and the cream. I'm a little scared to use them but I will keep everyone up to date with the results.

I have been using the Diane Stalder white soap and it has worked a little but it DID dry my skin out a lot but believe me, it's tolerable.. just use a really good lotion. I was also using the papaya soap too but that definitely didn't do anything but burn the crap out of my face so I went right back to the white soap. The thing about the white soap is that it works up to a certain point and then there is no point in using it anymore because you won't get any lighter.

Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those black females that are trying to work miracles and go from Kelly Rowland to Mariah Carey. I am actually light skinned but for some odd reason my stomach and my back are a lot darker and I have been trying to get them to the same color as the rest of me. It's noticeable too!! It didn't start bothering me until other people pointed out at the beach or at any function that required showing skin.

Anyways, hopefully this works!! Wish me luck :-]
    Good luck!
    However bio claire does dry you out! But just exfoliate and you will be fine, but you won't experience that for at least a couple of days, and exfoliate gently, there will be a slight burning - ish sensation after but no big deal. I mix the crème with the oil and my results are getting sooo much better then when I was using the lotion on my body and just crème on my face with the oil beforehand. HOWEVER DO A SPOT TEST, because my skin might be stronger than yours. After I apply the crème oil mix my skin has a redish sunburned glow to it for about fifteen minutes but then after my skin looks brighter than before ! And I have only been doing the crème mix for two days! However keep in mind I have light medium skin (non african american) so other's skin might be affected with a different tone. Any questions or comments let me know! I would be happy to answer! :p
    Blasianbeauty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld212 View Post
    Good luck!
    However bio claire does dry you out! But just exfoliate and you will be fine, but you won't expierence that for at least a couple of days, and exfoliate gently, there will be a slight burning - ish sensation after but no big deal. I mix the creme with the oil and my results are getting sooo much better then when I was using the lotion on my body and just creme on my face with the oil beforehand. HOWEVER DO A SPOT TEST, because my skin might be stronger than yours. After I apply the creme oil mix my skin has a redish sunburned glow to it for about fifteen minutes but then after my skin looks brighter than before ! And I have only been doing the creme mix for two days! However keep in mind I have light medium skin (non african american) so other's skin might be affected with a different tone. Any questions or comments let me know! I would be happy to answer!! :p

I actually do have a question. When you said that you mixed them together.. do you mean that you mixed them together in the same container or do you put some cream in 1 hand then add some oil and rub together and applied that to your body? Because that's exactly what I just did. LOL :D

Mar 18, 2009, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasianbeauty View Post
    I actually do have a question. When you said that you mixed them together.. do you mean that you mixed them together in the same container or do you put some cream in 1 hand then add some oil and rub together and applied that to your body? Because that's exactly what I just did. LOL :D
    I actually physically mixed them as in I put in a good amount of oil in the crème container and mixed it with my fingers, which made the crème much easier to apply as well.. if you do that becareful not to use too much! Or the crème will , well I imagine it will get too liquidy I put, hm I'd say 6 or 7 capfulls ( of the oil cap ) so maybe 3 or 4 of the cremes cap, yea that seems like it would do ! :)

Mar 18, 2009, 12:35 PM

HEY You!
    Ok so I just realized that when I said it was my tenth day it was actually my 12th ( I missed calculated ) so today is my 13th day! I am going to take a break for a week in about a week, but as of now I am doing great no bad side effects, skin was dry this morning but took a shower, scrubbed same results as yesterday ( still an all over shade lighter ) and for those wondering I use the crème mix ( crème with 4 crème cap fulls of oil) 3 times a day whenever I can but usually twice a day. I hope to loose more shades soon! I will continue to keep all of you updated on my progress! Also what other things do you guys use to lighten I plan on getting the GLUTA pills, because they lighten with awesome health benifits- so let me know if any of you are using that! Also, I was doing some research and saw spicy foods help melane <-idk how its spelled production ( the stuff that gets you tan ) which sucks because trust me you, I love spicy foods! Just thought I should share that. Well if anyone has any questions or comments let me know! I will tell you if I have any negative side affects, and what they are =) Goodayy.

Mar 18, 2009, 12:36 PM

P.S! For those of you who said bio claire made your skin darker and dry!
    YOU NEED TO SCRUB
    I had the same problem, but then scrubbed for two days and I was great!
    First Lady Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Hi 212,

I've been using bioclaire lotion for severe dark spots on my entire body. Sometimes I'll use the oil and apply on the spots, and the lotion after. Since these spots are so dark from a cream combo which burned my sensitive skin, I'm thinking of switching to the crème and mixing it with the oil for fast results. I'm hoping that this mixture will not be too strong, but my legs and arms looks like goobers and raisinets and I NEED HELP. I'm encouraged by reading your post and will keep you posted on my results.

Mar 23, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by First Lady View Post
    Hi 212,

I've been using bioclaire lotion for severe dark spots on my entire body. Sometimes I'll use the oil and apply on the spots, and the lotion after. Since these spots are so dark from a cream combo which burned my sensitive skin, I'm thinking of switching to the creme and mixing it with the oil for fast results. I'm hoping that this mixture will not be too strong, but my legs and arms looks like goobers and raisinets and I NEED HELP. I'm encouraged by reading your post and will keep you posted on my results.
    Hello!
    I am very sorry to hear about what happened to you but bioclaire will definitely help! The lotion is not very strong, and didn't work well on me but the crème oil mix works like a charm! Start by only adding a little, and gradually as your skin gets used to it add more! However at no time add the whole bottle because it will ruin the crème by making it all liquid! So add a about two capfuls and I am sure you will be fine! Add more as your body adjusts! Hope to hear back from you! :p
    First Lady Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Hi 212,

Just hearing from you makes me feel even more encouraged. I do not feel so alone in my struggle in trying to clear up my skin. I had ran out of the oil and when I went to purchase it, they ran out also. I was told to try hypprogel oil because it is good. The problem is that I cannot seem to find any information on it. Cannot say that it's working because it's been about a week now. Do you know anything about it? Anyway, today I'll be buying bioclaire cream and oil. I'm thinking of mixing about four capfuls of the oil in the cream, is that enough for a start?

Thanks.

Mar 23, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by First Lady View Post
    Hi 212,

Just hearing from you makes me feel even more encouraged. I do not feel so alone in my struggle in trying to clear up my skin. I had ran out of the oil and when I went to purchase it, they ran out also. I was told to try hypprogel oil because it is good. The problem is that I cannot seem to find any information on it. Cannot say that it's working because it's been about a week now. Do you know anything about it? Anyway, today I'll be buying bioclaire cream and oil. I'm thinking of mixing about four capfuls of the oil in the cream, is that enough for a start?

Thanks.
    I am glad to hear that! Also I haven't heard of that oil, so don't mix that with anything bioclaire because you should wait two weeks before trying something new! Four capfuls-of the oil- is a perfect amount, don't add anymore for at least a week, then you can suggestively add a capful every week or two and you will be fine! Remember to write back if you have any questions or comments I am going to research this gel oil you spoke of and I will post soon to let you know what I think about it! Goodday!

Mar 23, 2009, 09:48 AM

For those who care its my second week and 1 day since I started using bioclaire, I was initially using the oil letting it soak in all over, then crème on my face, and lotion on my body, however my results weren't that evident, then I started mixing the oil with the crème, which dried out my skin often, but started working so great I used it continuously 3 times a day until about four days ago when I ran out of that jar, and now I only have the lotion and a little crème so I must order more, but I have lost overall only about one and a half shades. I have no more oil or crème but I am def; going to get some soon! But I guess its fine I am temporarily out because using just the lotion is giving my skin a little ease. Let me know how all of you are doing!!

And if anyone on here is reading these threads with any questions or comments and does or doesn't have an account! Get on here and join the fun =)
    missboo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld212 View Post
    TO WHOEVER WANTS TO KNOW!:
    Okay so I have been using bioclaire for appx.10 days now and am finally starting to see some lightening results but only because I started mixing the creame with the oil and applying it all over ( face included ) now I saw alot of other posts saying that that combination is too strong or whatever but its working great for me actually this morning I noticed my skin was very dry and flakey so I took a shower and scrubed my body and got rid of alot of dead skin now I am lighter one shade! I hope very much to loose at least three more though! Let me know how any of you out there are doing how many shades your loosing/lost! I would love to hear from you all, and I will keep you all posted on my journey to lighter and brighter skin! Any questions feel free to ask!!! :p:p:p:p
    Imm sooo happy for you.c bio claire is d best.well 1 ov the best.1 ? Though.dont people ask how your getting lighter? And if they do,what you say? GREAT LUCK ON UR JOURNEY 2 LITENESS.much love!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying Bio Claire and posting results - can others do the same! [ 124 Answers ]

Ok, I've ordered bio claire , the cream (in a tub) and the oil (apperently the oil is the best and fastest working of all the bio claire) and I'm going to use it on my face and I'm not going to mix them together but use the oil and cream separately once a day. I want other people to share their...

How long for results with bio claire? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey, I wanted to know from someone who has used bio claire, how long before u had any results?

View more questions Search