Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thomascharles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2017, 03:58 AM
    House Painting
    We will soon be shifting to our new house which we bought years ago. The paint color of the house now looks faded. We are new to the area and looking for a very professional house painting company. Can you please recommend a company?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2017, 05:11 AM
    "New to the area"?? London, Paris, Pyongyang? What area might that be?Home Advisor or Angie's List or neighbor recommendation would be a start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House painting [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking of going into house painting, I've done a little yrs ago on the side. What is the cost of being licenced and insured and bonded? I live in the detroit area. What is involved in getting started?

Painting house [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had painters come in and paint the outside of the house. I noticed that they mixed the paint with water. When I questioned them about why they were diluting the paint, they said it was necessary in order for the paint to come out smoother. Is this true that you normally mix paint with...

House painting [ 2 Answers ]

How do I estimate the costs of painting a both the interior and exterior of a house for a budget? The home is a single story w/ 3500 sq. ft. and interior cathedral ceilings. JBdil

Painting my house [ 2 Answers ]

I plan on painting the exterior of my house this summer, again. I have had trouble getting the paint to adhere to the cedar siding. It bubbles and peels quickly even though I prepare the siding by sanding and applying exterior primer. Is there something else I should do or is there a type of paint...

View more questions Search