Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xsarahx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 02:19 AM
    Brown discharge 12 days after period
    Hi Everyone, I have looked through the forum and I have found nothing similar to the problem I have so here goes.
    The first day of my period was 12 days ago and today when I woke I noticed a brown discharge in my underwear, when I wipe the tissue is clear. I have never been this early before and my periods are regular. Any suggestions what this may be. Regards x
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 02:58 AM

Possibly old blood. When in doubt call your doctor
    joanned Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 03:14 AM

Yes I get the same thing few days after my period I think it is old blood and nothing to worry about

Jul 21, 2009, 03:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joanned View Post
    yes i get the same thing few days after my period i think it is old blood and nothing to worry about
    Thanks, in all the many years I have had periods I have never had this before. I was wondering whether I could be pregnant. X
    joanned Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 03:32 AM

I doubt you could be pregnant I have had it many times, I am sure it is discharge mixed with old blood from your last period
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 03:33 AM

If you have had sex pregnancy is a possability. Wait till your next period is due and take a HPT.

Jul 21, 2009, 05:02 AM

My last period wasn't like my previous it was very light and was cleared within 2 days xxx
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 05:04 AM

We cannot diagnose you here. Contact your gyn. And go for an exam.
    swaggaforce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 07:05 PM
    I am 11 and I am having the same thing but id ont have a period what is happening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

Brown Discharge few days before period. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 23 years old. I've been taking birth control for about 5 years and still taking them, and I’m sexually active. For the last 2 months before my period I got brown discharge and never had it before. I'm supposed to get my period in a few days and I got the brown discharge again for the second...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

View more questions Search