Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allceayt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Admiral side by side refrig. Light switch broken.
    The light switch on my Admiral LSD2615HEZ has broken and I do not have manual to remove so I can replace. Does anyone know how to remove the switch for the refrig light. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Most switches just push in and are held by 2 tabs. Is yours different than this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Admiral side by side refrigerator trouble [ 5 Answers ]

Help!! My refrigerator seems to be broken. At least the fan is. The freezer side was making some weird noises, like ice on the blades, and water was leaking out of the ice maker and freezing in the front of the door. Now the freezer seems to be OK, but the fridge fan isn't blowing. I checked...

GE side by side refrig ice & water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

Water is not dispensed from my GE side by side refrig ice & water dispenser. And, the Ice maker makes ice but it will not dispense from my GE side by side refrig ice & water dispenser. I have installed a new water filter cartridge. I have turned off power to refrigerator and restored it w/i a...

GE side by side refrig - door handle is off at the bottom [ 4 Answers ]

How can I fix the door handle at the bottom - it has come off the screw that holds it and I don't see how to get to it to try to fix - it's a GE model gsh25sgpc Thanks for your help

Location of drain in ge profile side by side refrig [ 2 Answers ]

Troubleshooting section of manual (Model TPX2 4PRYFBB) sites "drain in bottom of freezer clogged" as possible cause of "water on kitchen floor or on bottom of the freezer." Nothing in manual, however, on location of drain or how to clean. I see no evidence of drain anywhere. Can you tell me...

View more questions Search