Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TPEPPLE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 02:41 PM
    GE side by side refrig ice & water dispenser
    Water is not dispensed from my GE side by side refrig ice & water dispenser. And, the Ice maker makes ice but it will not dispense from my GE side by side refrig ice & water dispenser. I have installed a new water filter cartridge. I have turned off power to refrigerator and restored it w/i a couple of minutes. Any suggestions on how to get the water and ice cubes to dispense?
    Jstowe17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 02:18 PM

My GE Profile side-by-side #TFT25PR leaks from the freezer when I enable the ice maker. Lots of ice in the freezer (of course), frozen to the walls and everything that's in the freezer. If I lift the "shut-off" bar, the leak stops. Then I mop the floor,

Help.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Refrigerator side by side leaking under ice and water dispenser. [ 5 Answers ]

I have the GE side by side about a year old and it has leaked under the water & ice dispenser every since I purchased it. The repairman said to put a paper towel under the lift out tray, but that doesn't help. It leaks down the front of my black refrigerator and looks bad and is impossible to...

Location of drain in ge profile side by side refrig [ 2 Answers ]

Troubleshooting section of manual (Model TPX2 4PRYFBB) sites "drain in bottom of freezer clogged" as possible cause of "water on kitchen floor or on bottom of the freezer." Nothing in manual, however, on location of drain or how to clean. I see no evidence of drain anywhere. Can you tell me...

Refrigerator adama side by side water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

My water dispenser stop working on Wednesday. It has a in-line filter which I replaced but the water does not dispense. Any comments or help?

GE Side By water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

GESL25 side-by-side: Ice maker works, water dispenser doesn't. We put in a new water filter with no help as it was about 9-10 months old. Did some checking in back and along tubing in front under doors, but found no kinks or obvious problem. I decided to close up the access and search web for...

Instant Hot Water dispenser vs. Side sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

I want to add an Instant hot water dispenser to my stainless steel sink. It already has a side-sprayer through the hole I want to use to install the dispenser. 1) Can I use that hole & 2) how do I defeat the side-sprayer hose and eliminate it under the sink?

View more questions Search