Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 11, 2004, 03:29 PM
    Locked out of AllExperts.com
    Hi Guys, I'm a expert on this site, (plumbing page), as well as AllExperts.com. I went to answer a question this morning and got this back. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

The log file for database 'allexperts' is full. Back up the transaction log for the database to free up some log space.

/answerq_result.asp, line 54
    I have looked for a the "log file" with no success. Can anybody instruct me on this? Is it AllExperts server or is the fault in my system? Thank you for your trouble. Tom
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2004, 04:01 PM
    Re: Locked out of AllExperts.com
    I am getting the same thing. I highly doubt I have the same exe error in Mandrake as you have in your system at the same time. This is typical of All Experts' outages. I have a couple of chemistry questions there I will try to answer tomorrow.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 11, 2004, 04:44 PM
    Locked out of AllExperts.com
    Thanks Labman. Sorry I couldn't do you as much good as you did me. I just couldn't come up with anything but a tankless that would fit through the 18X32" opening that you have. Would you like me you like me to see if I can locate a low cost tankless water heater that will fit? Regards, Tom
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2004, 05:09 PM
    Re: Locked out of AllExperts.com
    When I posted that, I was hoping to happen on to somebody that knew of one. It really seems to me that I should be able to put a hot water heater in the same crawl space as I have a 80,000 BTU gas furnace. I installed it in 1995, and the only problem has been that without the old furnace in the garage, some of the plumbing out there froze up. Likely I shouldn't ask you to take on the thankless job of searching for a tankless unit that will work.

I guess that exe error is in another question. All Experts is telling me something about a log file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mower locked up [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have craftsman 6.5 push mower that is about 8 years old. I went to prime it to start it last week and after it starts it only stays on for about 5 to 10 seconds and then shuts off. Then it won't start again unless I prime it again. It did this about 10 times and then the engine locked up...

Mower wheel locked [ 1 Answers ]

I have a toro self-propelled mower. I was mowing today and all-of-a-sudden the rear left wheel locked. Any ideas?

Word documents locked for edit - HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I have Windows ME and Microsoft word. I have all my word documents from school arranged in folders based on each semester. Today, I opened up a 12 page paper for editing and I cannot do a single thing to this document. Each time I try, I get the following message "The command is not available...

Locked Out Checking Account [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Virginia. I have my daughter on my checking account. Capital One issued a garnishment against her that froze my accounts. They are telling her she has to request a hearing asking for the account to be unfrozen but also must be able to prove that the money in the account is not hers. ...

View more questions Search