Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    downstairs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Toilet Reset
    We are taking out the carpet in our downstairs powder room and replacing it with tile. The installers are going to take the toilet out, but how do we reset it?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 14, 2008, 09:35 PM
    If they take it out, they put it back. Make sure that they use a new wax ring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Flushing: tank drains, toilet doesn't flush, brand new toilet. [ 4 Answers ]

I read the other postings, and most of the problems came in with old toilets. Mine is brand new (within a year old) and I just moved in to my new place. The condo has 2 identical toilets and the other flushes just fine. I have mimicked the settings of the working toilet and still can't get my...

Reset button keeps needing to be reset [ 2 Answers ]

The reset button on our oil furnace needs to be reset every 10 to 14 days. What can be the problem? We are leaving for the holidays and I'm concerned that we could come home to frozen pipes.

IE toolbar reset [ 1 Answers ]

My IE toolbars reset every time I reboot. Any customizations I've made are lost and I have to do them again. I've fixed this before in the registry, but I can't remember how. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Reset password [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hatachi dvd and I need to reset the password for the parental rating and I don't have the manual. How do I do this?

View more questions Search