Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoelessjoe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2005, 06:36 PM
    House of Represenitives to Outlaw Gay Lit. Funding
    This is not a moral issue, but a free speech issue. Rep. Gerald Allen of Alabama has placed a bill into the house that will outlaw all use of state funds to purchase or maintain books that contain homesexuality in them or were written by homosexuals. This is an absolute return to Mcarthyism. Under this bill any use of state funds toward any literature containing homosexuality would be class A Misdimeanor which in Alabama is a $2000.00 fine and up to a year in jail. Please send your Represenitives and Gerald Allen a letter letting them know you wish to keep things like Shakespeare and The Color Purple in our children's library. Thank You
    Hannahluvsgod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2005, 02:14 AM
    Rights
    The photo of your dog is adorable!
    Check out www.prisonplanet.com
    Everyday our rights as americans are being taken away from us, doesn't matter who we are, it is not right to do this to anyone.
    It is simply a dictatorship moving forward to the new world order.
    Controlling us by what they think we should read or shouldn't.
    The color purple is a wonderful book or movie, but anyhow, if you get time check out that site for the fight against this type of thing.
    Hannah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Funding to start home base business [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know where can I get a government grant to start a home base business without paying any money.

Getting house in my name [ 5 Answers ]

My mother's mom has been deceased since 1985 and my mother has been paying the mortgage but house is still in her mom's name. How does my mom get house in her name instead?

Start-up Funding Question [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea for a start-up company but I want to make sure that the way I go about funding the operation is legal. Rather than take out a loan or hit up family and friends for cash, I want to raise my funds by having companies pre-pay for advertising within my business. It will be stipulated...

Who gets the house [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got married (year ago). However I bought my house when I was single about 5 years ago. If I decide to divorce my husband does he have any rights to my house if I decide to sell? He is not on my deed.

View more questions Search