Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dustin Jobe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Kenmore washer keeps coming unblanced after we moved to our new house
    I have a top loader Kenmore washer that during the sping cycle it keeps coming unbalanced and rattling real bad.. Ive tried leveling it but it keeps doing it its less than a year old any suggestions?

Appreciated,

Dustin Jobe
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 07:48 PM
    How did you level it? They usually have self adjusting back legs and can be adjusted by lifting and letting down the back of the washer

May 9, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacservicetech_07
    How did you level it? they usually have self adjusting back legs and can be adjusted by lifting up and letting down the back of the washer
    Thanks for the speedy response! I ued the legs on the front and the back and used a 4 foot level to make sure that it was level while doing it... I turn the sping cycle back on and its good for about 4-5 seconds then it makes a little sound and then starts making a racket!
    dl1991 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 09:45 AM
    You may be able to adjust the legs of the washer if you haven't akready done so

May 9, 2007, 09:50 AM
    I have already adjusted the legs.. and it still keeps coming unbalanced in the sping cycle..
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Does the washer feel solid to the floor when you try to move it back and forth?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102,washer agitates for a little then it stops. [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102, The washer will fill and it will agitate for a little bit for about a minute, then it will stop before finishing.When it stops there is no motor sound.No matter what I set the knob to it will not start up again,but if I wait several minutes it will...

Moved Washer upstairs, Q about venting [ 4 Answers ]

I wish I had discovered this forum earlier... I moved my washer/dryer upstairs and had no trouble doing the plumbing, I thought :-) It is working fine so far, but after reading some posts it seems I may should have vented the washer drain. Currently it is on a 40" stack pipe. The...

New house settle, wall moved 5/8" so far? [ 6 Answers ]

I purchased a new house from a builder that is now 5 months old. The exterior wall that my kitchen cabinets are connected to has now Bowed outward so that my countertop is now over 5/8" away from the wall. There is also a large crack in the corner where the bowed wall and the perpendicular...

Moved to a house & now scared HELP [ 19 Answers ]

We bought a 7yr. Old house about a 2mths. Ago. The 1st few nights we stayed here there was no air, so we stayed in the downstairs bedroom that was to be my 14yr sons room.(its half under ground). He was in FL. I had horrible nightmares, I put a cross & a picture of Jesus,1 of my Bibles in...

Washer moved now it overflows at the drain [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just recently moved and installed a washer into a new location. I washed a load in the washer and the drain backed up. I had another washer in the same location, but didn't have any drain problems. Is it my washer, washer hose or maybe my drain is clogged?:confused:

View more questions Search