Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanner123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 08:01 PM
    In Oregon is it Household Income or Income of Parent when determining Child Support
    In the State of Oregon is it Household Income or Individual Income when determining whether Child Support Payments should be eliminated, I remarried but my new husband does not pay for any of my children's education or expenses from my previous marriage?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 08:22 PM
    So you are in a farily poor marriage, why would you marry someone who is not loving and would want to be there for your children also. I would suggest marriage counseling, since this is not a healty relationship.

https://justice.oregon.gov/guidelines/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the income of the parent with sole custody affect child support percentages? [ 2 Answers ]

I have sole custody of my 3 kids and was awarded a small amount ten years ago. My ex is behind on that obligation and has had a good paying job for the last four years. I have decided to take him back to court for unpaid support and an increase in current support, one of the children has turned...

Custodial Parent lied income to get more child support. What can we do? [ 0 Answers ]

In 2007, my now-husband's ex-girlfried got pregnant on purpose to trap him and when he wouldn't marry her she took him to court for child support. I agree that he should pay child support, however, I happened to get a brief glance at the papers in court clerk's file and the CP grossly understated...

In the state of Georgia can a grand parent claim a child on there income taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am the non- custodial father. I pay child support every month. In my ex girlfriend allows her mother to claim my daughter. What can I do about this.

Is the step parent required to pay child support in Oregon or Florida? [ 8 Answers ]

I am the step dad to my wife's sons who live full time in Oregon in the custody of her family. I have never met them, they are ages 16 and 18 and stayed up there for school. I am military and move a lot. We are currently stationed in Florida which is where we got married. She pays and is up to...

View more questions Search