Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sawan Kumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2014, 09:51 AM
    What is the delivery model of e-grocery companies like bigbasket
    I want to know 'do the e-grocery company like Bigbasket has its own courier service or it takes the service from 3PL provider'
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 15, 2014, 10:45 AM
    Aren't they in India? I don't know how they deliver. I'm in the US. There are occasionally people on here from India, but even so, bigbasket is just in 4 cities. I think if you study their web page and shipping methods, or use the contact link, you can find out easily. The site says to look for their signature vans, and there's a picture of one, so isn't that self explanatory?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 15, 2014, 11:02 AM
    Probably a mixture of both, dependant on location.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grocery Shopping. [ 2 Answers ]

A new Publix Supermarket opened in Hudson, Florida.. It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh.. Just before it goes on, you hear the distant sound of thunder and the smell of fresh rain.. When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and you experience the scent of...

Credit card companies/collection companies attaching our incomes/accounts. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 72, on Social Security plus a moderate City Retirement pension (local government, Washington state). My husband is 57, disabled, on Social Security Disability and has a small pension from the San Diego Zoo. If we are unable to pay one or more credit cards, can those CC companies, or...

When companies sell their receivables to other companies , the transaction is called [ 2 Answers ]

1- Receivables from company owners and officers should be disclosed separately on the balance sheet. True or false 2- Receivables not currently collectible are reported in the investments section of the balance sheet. True or false.

Grocery store [ 6 Answers ]

My little 3 year old daughter, cut her hand in a grocery store on a basket, she was standing in front of me pushing, I reached in a coller to pick up something, and her skin got caught in the handle. Picture this, you are pushing a basket from the front, the plactis part on the handle turns around,...

Grocery cart [ 2 Answers ]

If your grocery cart is full of rock, Northern Pink, California spot, amd gulf of mexico white, what are you purchasing?

View more questions Search