Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nbuckner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Wine Value
    I am trying to find out how much a 1972 magnum of Rothschild Mouton-Cadet Bordeaux is worth? Any ideas?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 23, 2007, 11:42 PM
    If you have typed the name correctly, I'm sorry to say but you have a magnum of vinegar.

Mouton Cadet is Rothschild's "everyday" wine and isn't designed to be kept for anything more than 7 or 8 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wine riddle [ 28 Answers ]

OK, here's a fun little problem whose answer can be surprising - Suppose you have two glasses of different liquids with the same amount in both - say 6 ounces of red wine in one glass and 6 ounces of white wine in another. Now if you pour exactly one ounce of the red wine into the white and...

Spilt wine [ 2 Answers ]

HELP How can I get spilt red wine out of a cream carpet - the stain has now dried

Wine [ 3 Answers ]

I don't drink, so all wine tastes the same to me. However, I do cook with it. IF a cake recipe calls for sherry or brandy, which of the following would be the closest to it. Cabernet sauvegon, burgundy, chadonnay, marsala, maderia. I have all these but not sherry or brandy.

Cooking with wine [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know why when cooking with wine my sauce comes out bitter. Is it because I didn't cook long enough? David

View more questions Search