Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MRBORIS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 10:59 PM
    Windows Movie Maker
    How do I delete or edit titles that I have put on clips?
    clwnfrmdwntwn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Uhh u cick on the clip n it should come up on the little window to the top left...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Movie Maker [ 3 Answers ]

It's simple - Windows Movie Maker doesn't work. It opens up, then immediately gives an error message and closes. I really need to use it so can anyone help? Thanks

Windows movie maker [ 1 Answers ]

Oookay so since my IE will not work It won't let me use windows movie maker. Can someone tell me something like windows movie maker that will work with Firefox also?

Windows Movie Maker [ 1 Answers ]

I have used windows movie maker to edit some clips I have uploaded from my sony camcorder. The clip is fine in windows movie maker, but when I save the clip on my hard drive and come to view it using windows media player, the sound is OK but the picture is awful (like a negative photograph). Is...

Windows Movie Maker [ 1 Answers ]

Just learning to use Movie maker and am already stuck on a problem. When I select a frame from the storyboard at the bottom of the screen, the frame to the left of the one I select appears in the preview screen. How do I get things back in sync so the selected frame shows up in the preview window.

View more questions Search