Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Coyotes, can they really do that? Is it true?
    Well here it is, I was recently told that coyote females could determine the sex of the fetus. If there was a shortage of males, they would have males, if there was a shortage of females, they would have females. Is this true?
    NOT SHOUTING O.K.
    AFTER A PM I RECEIVED, THIS IS NOT A JOKE. This was the topic of a discussion Friday about the overwhelming population of coyotes in TN. I was trying to verify this info.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he just using me or is he true [ 15 Answers ]

OK so there's this guy that I used to have a past with last year. And then the other day he stopped by my house to talk and he was like you well I've decided that I want to start over where we left off and the before he left we madeout. I mean I'm really happy and all because I've wanted this...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

This is true [ 11 Answers ]

Is that a radiation shield in your shorts, or are you just glad to see me? A Swiss clothing company has generated a buzz in the blogosphere by coming out with a line of underwear beefed up with silver threads to protect a guy’s private parts from cellphone radiation. I thought the main...

Is it true? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I have a question on my mind... I think that love usually knock on your door only then you less expecting this... isn't it? I think its true. I think it is not that important to be loved by someone and I don't want to be with anyone unless I am in love, but now after my heart was broken I...

Is it true? [ 15 Answers ]

I've heard people say that our higher power has helped them through troubled times. I never gave my faith a chance. Can anyone tell me if their faith has helped them through troubled times, fight addiction, helped them to become better people... happier people?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.