Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Janitorial forms
    Hello everyone,
    I'm new to this site and I'm looking for a free form for a janitorial bid before I invest a lot of money in supplies. Can anyone help.
    Sunshine janitorial -owner
    jcchampion Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2008, 06:02 PM

Hello,

I spent years in the janitorial business and I've seen bids on everything from handwritten notebook paper to elaborately printed bids on custom-designed letterhead.

If you're just starting, and you want to save money, then your prospects will more than likely certainly understand that.

Presentation is important for sure, but I don't think you really need a form to submit a bid.

What I would do, if I were you is to type up exaclty what you are proposing to do in a line item list, how often you will do each of these activities, and provide a weekly or monthly (your choice) total at the bottom.

Sign and date at the bottom of the page and be sure to include your contact information.
    forest503 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 02:13 PM
    http://www.janitorialforms.com 2.99 each bro

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting janitorial contracts [ 4 Answers ]

Once a potential customer says they already have a cleaning company then what? Do I offer a lower price? It seems the people I am contacting are not the decision makers and really don't want to listen to what I have to say.

Janitorial Services [ 1 Answers ]

I just started a Janitorial business L.L.C. and I would like to know how to bid like a professional on janitorial accounts. Is there a book I can purchase or a sq. ft. estimating chart I can obtain. Also if possible can you help me determine which insurances I will need to obtain for my business?

Janitorial service [ 1 Answers ]

What should I expect on a interview for a janitorial position

Janitorial Business [ 2 Answers ]

Been wanting to start a business through janitorial but don't know where and how do I start. What are the possible gains and risks. Answer anyone. Thank you.. MITZI

Janitorial services [ 4 Answers ]

I will like to get an answer, How can I get contracts for my cleaning services?

View more questions Search