Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jarkonas Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Name of a movie I saw years ago
    Hello,

I am wondering if anyone knows the name of a movie about the following subject.

The main characters of the movie are 2 boys, they're probably in high school, but can't remember. The real main character sees the other in a fight, and then wants to talk to him. He gets suckerpunched, others want to help him be he tells them to lay low. After this they become friends. They get in all sorts of trouble, which includes setting people up, robberys, theft and the like.

What I remember best about the movie is the end, which is as follows:

The main character gets in a fight with his mom. She eventually cuts him with a knife. After she did so she starts apologizing and such. He tells her its OK.
    In the end, he takes a few matches and sets fire to his own home. He then retires to his bedroom.

I hope I have provided enough information for someone to be able to help me.
    The movie has been aired on dutch television only once for as far as I know, so I guess it wasn't a blockbuster.

Thanks for the help,

Best regards
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Feb 25, 2009, 02:09 PM

Bad Influence with Rob Lowe & James Spader

Feb 25, 2009, 02:13 PM

Sorry thanks for the reply but the main characters in the movie I am looking for aren't adults.

Feb 25, 2009, 03:02 PM

yes I got it, I'm Jarkonas's friend on his computer. I think it's Little criminals, can't wait to tell him =D
    Christy, thanks for your help anyway.
    Goodbye ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of Movie I saw about 10 years ago [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie with my brother about 10 years or so ago and we can not remember what the name of it was. It is about a man and woman who I think time travel to the future. They get in trouble with the government of the city and are accused of something they didn't do. To catch criminals the...

Movie about 15 years ago [ 2 Answers ]

I remember it was a movie my mother was watching and she told me to go to bed but of course I peaked lol. I have had nightmares eversince. It was about these people wh did drugs ( coke I think) and they had a baby and they left the baby alone or something and the baby got ahold of the drugs and...

Movie on Sky about 15? Years ago [ 5 Answers ]

This is driving me mad It was about a horrible man, a bully who had a big house and trophy wife. He was killed but didn't die he came back as someone else? The name Arnold Plitskin or a name like that comes to mind. He then found out what a horrible man he had been and how hated he was and...

Name of a movie I saw years ago... [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago. It was about a girl and she was having a dream but she didn't realize until the end when she woke up. I only remember little sections of the movie so be patient with me. She worked at a chicken place and one of the good guys was taking the chicken with this claw on a...

View more questions Search